4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
He really shouldn't say things like that. I know he is trying to be hopeful, but the track record of this game for the past couple years makes it pretty unlikely this turns out to be true.

If it is released in August, great.

If not, well, he'll get attacked like when he misses other deadlines or probable release dates. I'm actually pretty sure for one of the updates he was making the final scene for literal months after he said it was nearly ready.
He is liar and milker, everybody know that(y)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

Hi, all.
I got through that big scene I was doing. Clothes are DAZ Studio's bane. I see most authors ignore the issues that show up on posing, especially on complex posing. But I simply can't, gotta fix everything. Add clothing deformations on top of it, like lifted skirt or revealing a tit, and the time requirement to polish it all shoots through the roof. But it makes for good looking scenes, I think.
Only one scene left for the new update. It shouldn't be too big, but I do want to have some variation there, which naturally adds to the work amount. An August release is almost certain.
And here are two naughtier version of the image from the previous blog post. I also made a small animation that I will share later today. It's noting fancy, just some neat ass shaking.
Thanks for the support, and stay tuned.
View attachment 2803259 View attachment 2803261
WOW, butt plug in Jess nice ass, problem this is not from the update, just renders he made, shame, like I said one time earlier, this ass deserve proper anal sex with big hard dick:sneaky:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

Hi, all.
I got through that big scene I was doing. Clothes are DAZ Studio's bane. I see most authors ignore the issues that show up on posing, especially on complex posing. But I simply can't, gotta fix everything. Add clothing deformations on top of it, like lifted skirt or revealing a tit, and the time requirement to polish it all shoots through the roof. But it makes for good looking scenes, I think.
Only one scene left for the new update. It shouldn't be too big, but I do want to have some variation there, which naturally adds to the work amount. An August release is almost certain.
And here are two naughtier version of the image from the previous blog post. I also made a small animation that I will share later today. It's noting fancy, just some neat ass shaking.
Serious question, are you for real support stoper?

Reactions: Lezgin

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hi, all.
again wasting time with images and animations that won't be in the game; i hate this part of stoper

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if update comes out in august or "bit" delayed in september then well before abandoned tag.

IIKEKWII

Nov 16, 2022
Ban? For what? I didn't know about this option:unsure: 7 months sub on him, sick:confused:
Not just me there were few who got banned for questioning him about his delays and excuses and the rest are just dickriders, whiteknights... who are either very rich and doesnt mind spending 30 dollars per month for getting absolutely nothing from the creator, or they just forgot to unsub.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Not just me there were few who got banned for questioning him about his delays and excuses and the rest are just dickriders, whiteknights... who are either very rich and doesnt mind spending 30 dollars per month for getting absolutely nothing from the creator, or they just forgot to unsub.
Ban for question about delays and excuses, what a little inhibited girl stoper is, and I will not change ever my opinion about his supporters- they're a dumb zombies (y)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes