4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am about to say something that I have said many times before and you guys hate listening it but have no other choice since you are patrons giving me money. The update might be delayed for a while longer but don't worry it isn't because of those same cliche bullshit excuses that I normally give like bugs or codes or missing renders or health problems but something that is actually going on in my life. I mean the entire clothes not fixing crap was pure bullshit from my side.
If you have read the previous blog #112 then you know what I went through but after I recovered it suddenly dawned on me that instead of going around whitewashing my house ceilings of every room and shoving different stuff up my ass why not build something special for it. Something that gives those vibes and sensations that I crave for every day so i decided to build my self a red room just like the one in fifty shades where I will place my dildos and strap on collection along with all other stuff that I had been buying for a while since keeping them in my room where I work is a lot distracting.
Therefore for past few weeks I had construction going on in my house and it is almost finished. There are still a few things to be brought just like lubricants, anal plugs and beads. You know what's crazy I just found out that there is a Connor sex doll being sold on ebay..... Can You Believe it !!!!!! Its like the world wants us to be together be it via game or a sex doll. I just placed an order yesterday and dear lord I am horny as hell.

It's because of all this I couldn't get much time to work on the game and it ended up being delayed but I know you guys don't care since you love me enough to continue supporting me as you have done before. Still for those pirate morons on F95 who call me a milker and Connor Fucker here are the proofs that I am not lying. Thank you all for supporting me... not that you guys are getting any update from me before New Year, don't live in such delusions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahaha. I missed this :ROFLMAO:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am about to say something that I have said many times before and you guys hate listening it but have no other choice since you are patrons giving me money. The update might be delayed for a while longer but don't worry it isn't because of those same cliche bullshit excuses that I normally give like bugs or codes or missing renders or health problems but something that is actually going on in my life. I mean the entire clothes not fixing crap was pure bullshit from my side.
If you have read the previous blog #112 then you know what I went through but after I recovered it suddenly dawned on me that instead of going around whitewashing my house ceilings of every room and shoving different stuff up my ass why not build something special for it. Something that gives those vibes and sensations that I crave for every day so i decided to build my self a red room just like the one in fifty shades where I will place my dildos and strap on collection along with all other stuff that I had been buying for a while since keeping them in my room where I work is a lot distracting.
Therefore for past few weeks I had construction going on in my house and it is almost finished. There are still a few things to be brought just like lubricants, anal plugs and beads. You know what's crazy I just found out that there is a Connor sex doll being sold on ebay..... Can You Believe it !!!!!! Its like the world wants us to be together be it via game or a sex doll. I just placed an order yesterday and dear lord I am horny as hell.

It's because of all this I couldn't get much time to work on the game and it ended up being delayed but I know you guys don't care since you love me enough to continue supporting me as you have done before. Still for those pirate morons on F95 who call me a milker and Connor Fucker here are the proofs that I am not lying. Thank you all for supporting me... not that you guys are getting any update from me before New Year, don't live in such delusions.

really like this kind of humour. hopefully stoper likes it too :-D

v1loct1337

Sep 11, 2022
9Philippians 4:6
"Don't be anxious about anything; rather, bring up all of your requests to God in your prayers and petitions, along with giving thanks."

only god can help now.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I have never seen so many people in denial it's sad you people can't come to terms this game is abandoned the Dev is bat shit crazy and would rather sit and drool over a made up character then to make a game and for those people who r still sending money to him for a game that's not coming you all might as well send the money to Donald Trump at least he will do something lol
It's dead as fuck. The pattern has been seen before. They'll drop one pathetic update around the end of the year (if that) and then it'll just get abandoned. The final update that took a year to make will clearly be something whipped up in a month or less.

It's a recognizable pattern. To deny it is to be willfully obtuse.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah it ain't coming this month, wrap it up.

View attachment 2938643
Business as usual. Stoper says August, actual release ~3 months later (if not longer).

Devblog #121 (July): "Release in August is almost certain."

Discord boy in mid-August: "Are you still aiming for an August release?"
stoper: "Yes."

Devblog #122, August 23rd: "Won't make it in August, but first week of September."

stoper mid-September: "last week of the month, from what I can see."

October: "I've had some issues with the last scene, but should start the final writing&script with Amanda soon. I'll let you know once it's finished! Have fun, and thanks for the support."

November: "Alpha release. There's a missing branch but I'll add that later. I think the update turned out to be quite nice. Enjoy!"

Something like that... :LOL:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Business as usual. Stoper says August, actual release ~3 months later (if not longer).

Devblog #121 (July): "Release in August is almost certain."

Discord boy in mid-August: "Are you still aiming for an August release?"
stoper: "Yes."

Devblog #122, August 23rd: "Won't make it in August, but first week of September."

stoper mid-September: "last week of the month, from what I can see."

October: "I've had some issues with the last scene, but should start the final writing&script with Amanda soon. I'll let you know once it's finished! Have fun, and thanks for the support."

November: "Alpha release. There's a missing branch but I'll add that later. I think the update turned out to be quite nice. Enjoy!"

Something like that... :LOL:
Unfortunately, I can only agree with you

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes