4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I honestly don't understand
You're a paying supporter and fan from what I understand, and that's totally fine, but you've been here long enough to know how these things go.

This isn't the same stoper from 3-4 years ago. He's literally flipping his supporters off with every statement he makes, every year that goes by, and there's still people who just take it and say thank you with a cherry on top.

He's failed his supporters time and time again, lying left and right. He isn't worth the money anyone is paying him anymore, and the only reason he can continue this garbage is because of the continuous support of those who are being fooled. There is, atleast in my opinion, only one language left he could possibly understand to make a change, and that language is called money. Take it away from him, and the project will either get abandoned or he'll work for it. Simple as that.

But I guess some things never change.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You're a paying supporter and fan from what I understand, and that's totally fine, but you've been here long enough to know how these things go.

This isn't the same stoper from 3-4 years ago. He's literally flipping his supporters off with every statement he makes, every year that goes by, and there's still people who just take it and say thank you with a cherry on top.

He's failed his supporters time and time again, lying left and right. He isn't worth the money anyone is paying him anymore, and the only reason he can continue this garbage is because of the continuous support of those who are being fooled. There is, atleast in my opinion, only one language left he could possibly understand to make a change, and that language is called money. Take it away from him, and the project will either get abandoned or he'll work for it. Simple as that.

Even for me, as critical as I have been, it's been hard to accept the full reality of the situation. JOHN is one of the most prominent scams currently going on F95, and it flies under the radar. Stoper is flat out a liar, there's really no way around it. He isn't lazy, he isn't disorganized, he isn't inefficient, he's a liar. The totality of his statements over the last year paint a clear picture, very little has been accomplished and there's no coherent explanation as to why. All he offers are repetitive platitudes. This isn't even about the game anymore, he's actively ripping people off. It's reprehensible.

BMF69

Oct 11, 2019

tbh all ppl here should just mass report his patreon page there are reasons listed like "not being honest" and stuff you know how quickly he will change his mind if his page gets blocked

Reactions: rupson

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Even for me, as critical as I have been, it's been hard to accept the full reality of the situation. JOHN is one of the most prominent scams currently going on F95, and it flies under the radar. Stoper is flat out a liar, there's really no way around it. He isn't lazy, he isn't disorganized, he isn't inefficient, he's a liar. The totality of his statements over the last year paint a clear picture, very little has been accomplished and there's no coherent explanation as to why. All he offers are repetitive platitudes. This isn't even about the game anymore, he's actively ripping people off. It's reprehensible.
Feel the BURN, Stoper! (sorry, GSG he plainly has never cared)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Scamstor finally put out an update after 2 yrs abandoned & still somehow has 5000 zombie patrons, don’t know who scamdrop is
kyle/gumdrop.

Good Lord
Never seen a thread where people trolls/roast a Dev like this.
Miss the times we talked about the game / new updates.
But! To be honest it's the Devs fault. :poop:
well we do that on threads where scammers are mentioned.

Reactions: Isabella69

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
This thread has become really toxic, like it seems a place where people come to have mental breakdowns and shout their frustration. Some posts are scary. Anger management mates. I'm fine with fair criticism but this is mental.
only lesbian is possible?
Yes, except the first scene with the boyfriend that is not avoidable. Then you can sexually avoid males. I have made a full lesbian path too.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
kyle/gumdrop.

well we do that on threads where scammers are mentioned.
The meta discussion around Gumdrop is by far the most interesting part of that thread. That game is sooooo far off the rails that it has become ironically fascinating. It's like he's intentionally trying to make the most incoherent game possible.

• Haha
Reactions: AceMan07 and cxx
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes