4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Honestly, Stoper needs to start working back on Paola. I like Paola more than Jessica.
So Stoper, get your shit together.
you really want stopper to start back from the beginning? man you are the king of s/m.

boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017
Let's be real guy she ain't getting banged in this coming update aswell so why getting annoyed at the delays
it would actually be smart of him to finally release a proper cheating sex scene with penetration, it will get even more idiots hooked into this and thus help him collect bigger paycheck for doing absolutely nothing for months to pay his rent or whatever

Reactions: mma456 and jcgan

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The only update he has been working upon is how deep he can take Connor's dick shaped dildo up his ass. The last time I talked to dev he told me that was able to take it halfway through but every time he pushed it more, he started to orgasm uncontrollably and white washed his house walls. So for past few weeks he not only repainted his house but also worked on his butthole. He wanted me to tell you all that he is hoping by the time the next update blog arrives he is able to take it whole and also control himself from unleashing his microstopers/micromilkers all over his room.

Lets all pray and wish he succeeds in his hardwork.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019
I think everyone understands perfectly well that the author of this game started working on an update a month ago, and he will make 300 renderings in a month, i.e. he could update every month or 1.5 months with the new equipment he has. He doesn't need it, the conclusion is that he does third-party work, and he has it as a nice bonus on deceiving people.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Development Blog #123 synopsis.

I'm going back to the beginning to check all the clothing, sets, backdrops, coding, renders, writing, script and dialogue.
In other words it's a complete REWORK of the game.
So don't expect another update that moves the story forward for a long, long, long, long, long, long time. :sleep:
(If ever)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes