4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Connor cut dick off and put it in Jessica's pussy so no one could get in. This is Connor's way of thinking about keeping love pure, and I like to call him the God of pure love
Don't you think she needs the D first to get pregnant and no one other than dev has any idea when she will get somebody's D (other than her perfect husband of course). The same goes for Sophia too incase you are about the ask that question .

Romado

Nov 24, 2019
Don't you think she needs the D first to get pregnant and no one other than dev has any idea when she will get somebody's D (other than her perfect husband of course). The same goes for Sophia too incase you are about the ask that question .
What's with the gifs? Are they from games?

• Haha
Reactions: RK - Milf

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New patch on it's way I guess
Development Blog #125

Pfft......You morons don't read it carefully do you, it said it will be ready on Monday but it never said it will be released on Monday. Neither I specified Monday of which month or year. Now listen carefully I am planning to fall sick on 3rd October and on 1st November my PC will blow up, don't even think you are getting it as a Christmas gift... you all are too old for that.
That's all for now, Stay tuned like you have been doing for past year.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Prediction: Connor will smash and it will feature 250 renders of nothing of interest.
Yeah, I had similar thoughts. We already know that the missing branch from the end of this current day is supposed to have a sex scene when Jessica comes home from her meeting with Parker, so that's most certainly gonna be sex with Connor. The following day will surely not even be close to complete, and so it'll likely be Jess' in the morning hours at home (shower etc), Jess' arriving at work and talking to co-workers, Jess' having lunch at the cafe with co-workers and/or Blake, and possibly a scene with Jess' investigating a crime-scene or whatever connected to the vigilante.

That's just my uneducated guess, but I doubt we'll be seeing much of a spicy scene this update. Possibly some lurking from chubby boy at work, but yeah...

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Development Blog #125

Pfft......You morons don't read it carefully do you, it said it will be ready on Monday but it never said it will be released on Monday. Neither I specified Monday of which month or year. Now listen carefully I am planning to fall sick on 3rd October and on 1st November my PC will blow up, don't even think you are getting it as a Christmas gift... you all are too old for that.
That's all for now, Stay tuned like you have been doing for past year.
Well its STOPER! Stoper get it ahahah

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I hope old Parker does never fuck Jessica, because he seems a nice guy and I don't want him to have a heart attack. He can have a blow job from Jessica but that's his limit according to doctors. Please Stoper keep him safe. #ParkerLifeMatters

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I hope old Parker does never fuck Jessica, because he seems a nice guy and I don't want him to have a hearth attack. He can have a blow job from Jessica but that's his limit according to doctors. Please Stoper keep him safe. #ParkerLifeMatters
Hey Stoper, stop showing up with a pseudo account and just say it clearly that it won't happen in v0.6.
#JessicaGettingDrilledMatters

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I hope old Parker does never fuck Jessica, because he seems a nice guy and I don't want him to have a hearth attack. He can have a blow job from Jessica but that's his limit according to doctors. Please Stoper keep him safe. #ParkerLifeMatters
You don't need to hope, that is the baseline. If anything else happens it's a miracle! All this temptation to get more excited when fucked by The CONNER.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes