4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I don't believe there will be anything with Parker. I believe she will stop by Parker on the way to Work, only to see a sign reading "sorry to inform you Customers that Mr. Parker has suddenly passed away peacefully in his sleep from Old Age".
Then Jess is so heartbroken for not giving Parker some Puss when she had the chance, that she goes back home to Fuck Conner.
Wonder if my Prediction comes True?.;)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I'm wondering how many renders there will be in the update.
It will sound optimistic, but I think there will be 250-300 of them.
I hope 11 months was enough for Stopper to provide us with such an incredible amount of content.

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I cant believe! OMG
Stopper I love you ahahahahaha
Major time is coming for our blonde girl...
Umm.... first and foremost it's not ours blonde girl it's Connor's blonde girl.
Secondly she has had major time since 2018 with her dear husband but I think she should end this year by giving major times to some oldies like Mr.Parker or some baldies like the Mayor.
Don't believe it not until it is updated on the thread. When it happens then you may confess you love for Stoper.
ahahahahaha
Also hold on to your orgasm till them

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
I'm wondering how many renders there will be in the update.
It will sound optimistic, but I think there will be 250-300 of them.
I hope 11 months was enough for Stopper to provide us with such an incredible amount of content.
The main draw of this game is the quality and Jess, for 11 months development you should be able to deliver atleast 200 renders and some should be interesting for the consumer, considering he did it in the earlier stages of this project in 3-4 months.

Stoper already failed his promise that he would step it up in terms of development speed, even AWAM developer releasing every 4-5 months. Funny how everything comes around, considering Stopers kind words in the past.

Hopefully this update will be a banger, will it deliver? We'll see.

Reactions: mma456

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The main draw of this game is the quality and Jess, for 11 months development you should be able to deliver atleast 200 renders and some should be interesting for the consumer, considering he did it in the earlier stages of this project in 3-4 months.

Stoper already failed his promise that he would step it up in terms of development speed, even AWAM developer releasing every 4-5 months. Funny how everything comes around, considering Stopers kind words in the past.

Hopefully this update will be a banger, will it deliver? We'll see.
It was irony)
After all these years, I realized that the main draws of this game are teasing and milking.
I'm sure there will be no more than 250 renders of Jessica having breakfast, taking a shower, and talking with colleagues. And so on until next year.

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Tell you the
It was irony)
After all these years, I realized that the main draws of this game are teasing and milking.
I'm sure there will be no more than 250 renders of Jessica having breakfast, taking a shower, and talking with colleagues. And so on until next year.
Well I wouldn't be in a hurry either if the folks would pay me almost 2000$ a month for almost a Year for not producing anything, why the hurry?.
6207089_700bwp_v1.jpg

Last edited:

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
...considering he did it in the earlier stages of this project in 3-4 months.
2 months! The original speed was 1 update per 2 months + he used to release small games like Apocalypse Chronicles or Bella's First Sinn between the main game updates back then. There was even a schedule on his patreon page where he planed to release his updates every 2 months and small games between them. That was in 2018.
In 2019 he slowed down to 4 months updates.
In 2020-2021 - to 6 months updates.
In 2022 - to 9,5 months updates.
And to 10,5 month updates now.
But the quality didn't change and the amount of content also didn't change.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes