4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
No Parker surely this update, but I can't even think of any character Jessica's gonna be with because of how overused that sleepy-eye Conner has been throughout the game.
You missed the important word in your statement, I corrected it for you:
No, Parker surely dies this update, but I can't even think of any character Jessica's gonna be with because of how overused that sleepy-eye The CONNER has been throughout the game.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
No, Parker surely dies this update, but I can't even think of any character Jessica's gonna be with because of how overused that sleepy-eye The CONNER has been throughout the game.
If Mr. Parker isn't gonna be in this one then maybe Mayor ...... although I am pretty sure in his case he ain't drilling her till winter of 2024.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I suppose we are going to see some sexy time with the fat boy, not a full intercourse but something daring. I would not mind Conner getting more sex with other girls, because he is our overlord, never forget that.
Jessica's sister should be the first one.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I saw all games.. i get your type lol .. these are fiction story..mine will be based on real plus fiction both..like incident happened in real life plus alot of fiction and spices offcourse.
You want create female like-john/awam game soon!?!

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
I suppose we are going to see some sexy time with the fat boy, not a full intercourse but something daring. I would not mind Conner getting more sex with other girls, because he is our overlord, never forget that.
Jessica's sister should be the first one.
He's gonna get a BJ and he might play with her body with his tongue. The other scenes will be Jessica adjusting her wardrobe and fingering herself at thee thought of Stoper's creative rendering skills to make her dress arrangement perfectly.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well if Mr Parker does die, let him go out with a bang :ROFLMAO:
Like balls deep in Jessica, then he can die happy with a permanent smile on his face:love:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes