4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Будет обновление и будет только одна сцена секса с Конором. И покровители

There such patrons are strange, i.e. they don't care that the author of the game used to give out updates and high-quality hardware once every 2 months, and now once a year, despite the fact that he does it on new hardware. It's safe to say that he was lucky with such patrons, there in a fresh comment the dude asks if he pays $ 25, then he will immediately receive an update or not, and immediately the second one answered him, yes, yes, a friend, you will get it right away)))
Stopper must be like gotcha-bitch-bitch.gif
But seriously, i dont see how can devs blame hardware for slower updates whats so ever, if they could have made more renders of same quality 3-4 years ago. The CPUs todays are way cheaper and way more cores than needed (thanks amd) and Graphics card for rendering are also magnitudes stronger almost 3x compared to 3-4 years ago(especially in ray traced (nvidia Iray)renderings).
GPUs have double the memory than what they used.
For any devs(not talking about stopper here but in general AVN devs) to say hardware is issue for slower update is just big fat lie. Cause most of these AVNs are 2-3 years old and use same rendering models, environment that were set on standard of that time, just pure render time shouldbe at half or one third of time with newer hardware.
Ofcourse the time require to pose and setup the scene for would be same, but just pure render time should be so much faster on newer hardware.
I wonder if some devs actually have game all made up but roll out the update slowly(as far as they can milk the patrons) to maximize profit.
I bet there must be some dev doing it.

Last edited:

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Man... so much negativity. Let Jessica explore her sexuality a bit more. In the end, she'll end up fucking with some random stranger, apart from Connor of course. That suits her better as any man that actually pushes her is going to get the prize. Parker is friend's material and he is definitely being friend zoned... with the occasional taste of pussy of course.

In all seriousness, Parker is too much of a boy scout and Jessica is far from a dominant character. At some point the "playing to be a slut" thing she has with Parker going losses its meaning. Either she is, or she isn't (she totally is, my point being that the \"oh, that was enough for today\" doesn't make much sense). It's a bit like in AWAM. Either she cheats, or she doesn't. All this cheat, but not cheat doesn't make too much sense either.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Either she cheats, or she doesn't. All this cheat, but not cheat doesn't make too much sense either.
Are you 16? I get the complaint that the releases of this game are glacially slow, but saying that she either cheats or does not ignores the corruption aspect of the game and the very nature of cheating. People usually start an affair from light touches and brushes, some talking and some flirting and end up skipping lunch to get to a motel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD3DD

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I don't mind if Connor got keep giving the D to Jessica. But at least give an update, it's okay if you want to delay. Previously on the satin render, okay we get it. But now? Health render or pc render?

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I don't mind if Connor got keep giving the D to Jessica. But at least give an update, it's okay if you want to delay. Previously on the satin render, okay we get it. But now? Health render or pc render?
Looks like bro has finally lost the faith left in dev now which is kinda normal going by who the dev is.
How does his or other milking devs be it Irpheaus or Icstor, patrons keep such optimism and support knowing all they get are excuses and a disappointment of an update in a year . Looks like they are even happy to eat the bread crumbs that these dev throw at them happily. I mean spending 5 - 25 bucks every month for years and for what....

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Looks like bro has finally lost the faith left in dev now which is kinda normal going by who the dev is.
How does his or other milking devs, patrons keep such optimism and support knowing all they get are excuses and a disappointment of an update in a year . Looks like they are even happy to eat the bread crumbs that these dev throw at them happily. I mean spending 5 - 25 bucks every month for years and for what....
I've become so numb I can't feel you there

• Sad
Reactions: Golden Trump

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Why can't I find such people who will pay me over a 1000 bucks for a month only to do nothing, I mean isn't that what happens in these legendary dev's cases. Hell I will even give weekly update posts on what I did in a week, how many times I ate, bathed, worked, pooped, farted, no. of steps walked, how many hours I slept, jerked off, swore, called Stoper Connor's dick etc......

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Why can't I find such people who will pay me over a 1000 bucks for a month only to do nothing, I mean isn't that what happens in these legendary dev's cases. Hell I will even give weekly update posts on what I did in a week, how many times I ate, bathed, worked, pooped, farted, no. of steps walked, how many hours I slept, jerked off, swore, called Stoper Connor's dick etc......
You can try... build chapter 1 then enjoy

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Are you 16? I get the complaint that the releases of this game are glacially slow, but saying that she either cheats or does not ignores the corruption aspect of the game and the very nature of cheating. People usually start an affair from light touches and brushes, some talking and some flirting and end up skipping lunch to get to a motel.
To be fair you sound like a 16 year old fan of those Harlequinn Romance novels or Lifetime Movies.
Affairs are usually started out of boredom or excessive hormones or a mix of the two with very goal oriented engagements.

Reactions: Gunizz

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
given the time that has passed, it's the thing that worries me the most
I am expecting a 400 renders update with no animations. Keeping expectations lower. Earlier got disappointed with biggest shitshow Waifu academy update, before that Milfy City so called final version and before that no animations in AWAM update so to avoid that I prefer thinking that updates are going to be kinda worthless when it comes to these devs.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes