4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just came out from my time machine, and in my time machine world is 2030 already and i searched for Stoper and i saw his game is version [0.60] i think you know what i mean
that this gets 5 updates before 2030. :p

Reactions: Isabella69

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
i just came out from my time machine, and in my time machine world is 2030 already and i searched for Stoper and i saw his game is version [0.60] i think you know what i mean
You are from some other universe as no way in hell can he give 5 updates before 2030 its too less time for such a hardworking dev like him to release so many updates. In this universe probably by 2050 we might get v0.57 along with 657 update bullshit blogs about the 257 times he fell ill, 150 times his PC blew up, 50 times his poop got stuck in his butthole and rest 200 times he fixed clothing problems and bugs in the updates.

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14 and cxx

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
You are from some other universe as no way in hell can he give 5 updates before 2030 its too less time for such a hardworking dev like him to release so many updates. In this universe probably by 2050 we might get v0.57 along with 657 update bullshit blogs about the 257 times he fell ill, 300 times his PC blew up and rest 100 times both him and his PC blew up together.
Sorry to disappoint you.
He updates version number 5 at a time, from 55 to 60, so in fact he will have only 1 update version by 2030.

Reactions: Isabella69

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Sorry to disappoint you.
He updates version number 5 at a time, from 55 to 60, so in fact he will have only 1 update version by 2030.
Even that is too less time for him to release 1 update. He is Stoper so he can pretty much go from 55 to 56 (small update.... with 250 renders)and not 60 knowing patrons don't give a shit and will still be happy.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Poor Bastard happily paying 25$ to get the game on its release day, if only he knew the reality and history of dev or maybe he does but is still optimistic. (Look at that innocent smile:D) May God bless my boy Daniel and his hope that he will get to see a phenomenal update after paying.
View attachment 2976923

Some other Optimistic folks......
View attachment 2976926
There are these people and then there are us. I don't know if I should feel happy or sad for them , maybe prey for them or maybe they deserve whatever comes later on.
He said on release date. The trick is we don't know when that may be, but when it is he will be able to download it :KEK:

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Are you 16? I get the complaint that the releases of this game are glacially slow, but saying that she either cheats or does not ignores the corruption aspect of the game and the very nature of cheating. People usually start an affair from light touches and brushes, some talking and some flirting and end up skipping lunch to get to a motel.
Cheating is like public sex or risk activities. If you think it too much, most likely you won't do it. It's fine, not everyone is prone to take risks. What you describe is fine, but that's not what is happening in the game. There is not a setup (bored housewife), a spark (whatever happens that triggers her idea to cheat) and the action (the cheating itself) which might happen after a bit or a lot, in my experience just a tad bit. The game is about the idea of cheating and going in circles doing this /that with this one / that one. Very typical in the genre of corruption. It's a kink, it could keep going around this idea forever and people would still be happy because that is exactly what they are looking for.

As she has no sex with anyone besides The CONNOR, there is no cheating.
BJ does not count as sex, so it can't be cheating! Let's call it deep networking.
To be fair that sentence was meant for AWAM =D The one I wrote before about being a slut applies to Jessica. As I said, if she was the dominant type the Parker route makes a whole lot of sense. But she is not, it's kind of an exploration theme. Let's see how much of a slut I can be. And as you said, she already ate the sausage. There is no real reason to no go further. But since the event to get to the BJ scene was elaborated, I have that feeling that the event to get to sex will also be.

That is highly contrasted to the other characters that pushed her. She lets them do. She is overall pretty submissive. Her "lesbian" friend gets that and pushes her forward. Jessica enjoys sex, has a magnificent sex life already but somewhat is open for more.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy Jessica as a character a lot and I don't actually think the pace is slow. Any sex with Connor tends to be OK'ish because it shows her slutty nature. I just really feel that the dev has it easier to have her cheat with any man who is pushy enough rather than Parker. But who knows, maybe I am wrong and we have Jessica fucking in the kiosk soon enough as she should be.

malegebi123

Jul 15, 2018
packaging issue is about to happen. And then Amanda will come and make some comments on the update and work for some days. After Amanda, the fucker dev will find something not satisfied and have to fix it. And the more days for testing. Finally release a beta version with one branch and other two waiting for creating. And that day will be Jan 2024.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes