4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
Stoper you sumbitch, coming up with a pseudo account and trying to reason thinking noone will recognize you....I have caught you.

Godbless Robert, he is too innocent for this world.
you are delusional…i would like to be stopper so i can fucking do my own story not wait for his. Yet i am not…

• Angry
Reactions: Golden Trump
Jan 3, 2019
Brilliant. Instead of apologies from the author of the game for the long release of the update, he still impressively stretches the release time further, and the most interesting thing is that he vaguely said when the update will be released, like Monday or Tuesday, but for some reason he waits until night, and maybe today there will be no update. If I were the patrons, and I was the patron of the stopper, I would give an ultimatum to the author of the game, either you provide updates every two months, especially since you have new equipment, or we stop financing your scam. But judging by the comments, his patrons are very, very strange, as if they are schoolchildren))) Honestly, it's a shame)))

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Oh dear Sophia you dont know who you dealing with, he doesn't even share his game with patrons early let alone us filthy pirates
lucky i stop investing in his project. I rather follow a Dev, who actually shares his update even does a minor changes. The best there is the best there was and the best that ever will be.... DR PK

Reactions: RCC14 and fpsgamer
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes