4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
maybe stopper leaves with a girlfriend/wife and she doesn’t know about Jessica. Therefore he is doing his work behind her back…very slow. This might be common, at least among f95 users

Reactions: dobzzz

Ostekerne

Sep 3, 2018
How do you set a deadline that was 3-4 days out and all that was left is testing and then miss that deadline.
Oh Stoper is all kinds of gifted in that regard. I’m just waiting for the usual “last route was not of the high quality I expect from myself, so it’ll be released in a couple of weeks”-excuse before not releasing anything. It’s been on point for at least the last two releases!

But hey, jokes on me I guess. I’m still here and looking forward to the new release…

Jan 3, 2019
The keyboards jedi are witty again...:love:
You make fun of people for standing somewhere without meaning, while you stand somewhere without any meaning! Maybe Stoper's supporters gave him money to make fun of you....
You're such a pathetic Stopper that you're afraid to log in under your own username. Oh, yes, you're a liar and a fraud. Let's have a laugh together :KEK:

Jan 3, 2019
The keyboards jedi are witty again...:love:
You make fun of people for standing somewhere without meaning, while you stand somewhere without any meaning! Maybe Stoper's supporters gave him money to make fun of you....
Go release the game, otherwise, apart from the nicknames of the German "doctors" sadists, you can't think of anything that the excuses are over?)))

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
Oh Stoper is all kinds of gifted in that regard. I’m just waiting for the usual “last route was not of the high quality I expect from myself, so it’ll be released in a couple of weeks”-excuse before not releasing anything. It’s been on point for at least the last two releases!

But hey, jokes on me I guess. I’m still here and looking forward to the new release…
Ostekerne, from which game it’s your profile pic? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes