4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Not happening tonight. Stoper announced he is going to sleep and fixing some small things to release in the morning.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm happy to announce that there goes deadline number 4 for the current development cycle! A record breaking year for Stoper in many ways. Wooooh!

Don't you worry, the next record is mere hours away. Place your bets on the amount of renders for this 11 month cycle. This year's winners are to receive a whole bunch of... nothing! Yes, you heard it right. Absolutely nothing! Factory new!

On a more serious note; Who actually thought that Stoper would release today? Certainly not Stoper himself. But ay, can't start the day off by telling your supporters "I lied", right? lol

ucokpunk

Oct 23, 2017
Honestly, I feel sorry for Stopper. Obviously he is a pathological liar. Some experts say it might be a mental issue. Out of all people, he should be the first to realize this problem and seek help. A normal person would at least feel ashamed after this many lies.

Pathological liars will only hurt himself and people around him with all the lies he makes. He can get away being a fraud online, but real life is not gonna be friendly for pathological liars and it shouldn't be. I wish him luck - or maybe not.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Robert has been waiting since the beginning of time
Robert will wait till the end of time

Even when the rest of patrons are against him and want him banned.....he won't stop waiting, asking and subtly roasting Stoperfart.
I am kinda feeling bad for the poor bastard Daniel who asked if he could get the game on time if he pays 25$. Poor guy with such innocent smile learnt it the hard way.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Shit, with past releases, I faped more on Walt Disney's cenderella and the seven dwarfs.if you just think about it what kind of money he is making for nothing, and other great devs who delivers monthly doesn't come over 150$ a month. This is just tragic, makes me want to puke.
I think fapping to Cindrella is too some extent acceptable but the dwarfs....... What's next Mufasa?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes