4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
image_2023-10-04_190532352.png
Looks like dev sleeps for 14 hours after all he is doing so much hard work completing an 11 months long update in a day is quite tough and here we all are roasting him. Let the man/woman sleep after such tiresome stuff.

Also kudos to
gicashut who is quite sensible and knows he is paying a hardworking dev.......Who gives a fuck about Deadlines when you have such supportive patrons.
If only my boss was like this I wouldn't have to worry about submitting the projects on time, even if it gets delayed I will just tell him that I am going to sleep and will do it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
"I Milk and Lie, My Income Still So High"
"I work with Amanda, Giving new excuses is our every day's agenda"
" Jessica's news just got a little harder, to all you morons this time you got no Mr.Parker"
"Connor is the only sexy man, Updates won't arrive till 2025 Jan"

A crappy little poem summarizing what is happening right now.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Amanda, Stoper's writer, is apparently located in the US. Meaning that, when Stoper said he's gonna finish up in the morning (Italy time), it was basically the middle of the night in the US for Amanda.

As usual, I'd expect him to say something along the lines of "Amanda is asleep. Gotta wait for her.". This isn't anything new, happens basically every release. Thing is, Stoper knows this very well, and so his "finishing in the morning" is just yet another lie as he's totally aware of that.

Anyway... lol

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Amanda, Stoper's writer, is apparently located in the US. Meaning that, when Stoper said he's gonna finish up in the morning (Italy time), it was basically the middle of the night in the US for Amanda.
As usual, I'd expect him to say something along the lines of "Amanda is asleep. Gotta wait for her.". This isn't anything new, happens basically every release. Thing is, Stoper knows this very well, and so his "finishing in the morning" is just yet another lie as he's totally aware of that.
Anyway... lol
This reminds me of my old flat where I was staying. One day I noticed soaked ceiling. Handyman told me that it's very difficult situation. Nobody will go on the roof when it's raining. They have to wait for better conditions. However when it's OK to go there they can't see where the issue is. Apparently this problem can't be solved.
Let's hope that Stoper meets with Amanda.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Anyway... lol
Stopers way of waking up Amanda :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0901.gif

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes