4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
So why are you going crazy? People are still going to ask till they get it. If you been here so long you should understand how f95 goes. Spoil me and heroes first then come the Android people. You ain't going to stop it. So unwatch the thread for a few days and get over yourself.
Just say you want to beg why make a fuss.
To all the heroes listening kindly help this kid or he might end up with putting his little Stoper in vacuum pump

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
So why are you going crazy? People are still going to ask till they get it. If you been here so long you should understand how f95 goes. Spoil me and heroes first then come the Android people. You ain't going to stop it. So unwatch the thread for a few days and get over yourself.
I think you might find out at some point in your life that you can't infer peoples emotional state ("going crazy") from the text that someone wrote. Just my two rusty pennies.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
With all due respect, I don't have words to express how much I don't like this guy.
The guy seems to enjoy annoying others.
He has zero professionalism!
When I say he's the worst dev, it's true and it's the lightest term to define him.
If u check his insta u will know he is actually working on another game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD3DD and fpsgamer
Jan 3, 2019
With all due respect, I don't have words to express how much I don't like this guy.
The guy seems to enjoy annoying others.
He has zero professionalism!
When I say he's the worst dev, it's true and it's the lightest term to define him.
Bro, I think he doesn't care about you, me, or even his patrons. He probably does other work on a regular basis, and this game is a nice cash bonus. Or he lives with his parents and just gets money from the patreon and spends it for his own pleasure.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Enough with the Hero Bullshit, it will get uploaded in a few hours or days so where you waited for a disappointment for 11 months just wait for a few hours more.
To all those who are having a raging boner, go jerk off and put your mind at ease while others go wash dishes or clothes or clean your house whatever that takes time.
Also the Android Folks wait for a few days before asking.....Android version???
I dont understand the android port demanding folks, Joiplay now has better experience with pc version than some ports if not on par with them. Not to mention added flexibility to unren archives, have console access, easy mods cause you just need to copy paste stuff.
Also many thanks for your coming upload.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0
Jan 3, 2019
The stopper's name is Mikhail and he is not Italian))) Although I set the location as Tuscany, Italy))) This dude is from Ukraine or Russia, or maybe from another Slavic country)))

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes