4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Enough with the Hero Bullshit, it will get uploaded in a few hours or days so where you waited for a disappointment for 11 months just wait for a few hours more.
To all those who are having a raging boner, go jerk off and put your mind at ease while others go wash dishes or clothes or clean your house whatever that takes time.
Also the Android Folks wait for a few days before asking.....Android version???

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Enough with the Hero Bullshit, it will get uploaded in a few hours or days so where you waited for a disappointment for 11 months just wait for a few hours more.
To all those who are having a raging boner, go jerk off and put your mind at ease while others go wash dishes or clothes or clean your house whatever that takes time.
Is this you're first time here??? This is lite hero begging. Ever been to awam thread?

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Is this you're first time here??? This is lite hero begging. Ever been to awam thread?
Dude I have been here before you and have seen people going crazy the moment they hear update...I know what happened with the last AWAM update, first people started to talk then spoiling images with Dylan showed up, then started the begging for a hero and thread went berserk till the next day.
In that case the update was good even though there weren't any animations still good, here we all know it is gonna be shitshow with 250 renders so why go crazy over it.
Those with brains understand, those who are thinking with their dicks will go begging again.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Dude I have been here before you and have seen people going crazy the moment they hear update...I know what happened with the last AWAM update, first people started to talk then spoiling images showed up, then started the begging for a hero and thread went berserk till the next day.
So why are you going crazy? People are still going to ask till they get it. If you been here so long you should understand how f95 goes. Spoil me and heroes first then come the Android people. You ain't going to stop it. So unwatch the thread for a few days and get over yourself.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes