4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Shyata 2.0

Jun 18, 2023
Does anyone know what content is this update about????? I've been wondering is it mayor one or the tommy event.., ‍♀‍♀‍♀

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Does anyone know what content is this update about????? I've been wondering is it mayor one or the tommy event.., ‍♀‍♀‍♀
It's about The CONNOR! How dare you ask!
stopper singing: "I'm the only one nailing Jess forever, but everyone hopes for Parker, Major & the others"

Reactions: Busted1201

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I've visited Stoper's Patreon. There are some things that anyone can read, the last blog post for example. Then I found this in the . Can anyone confirm it's always been there? This changes a lot in my opinion. He practically says: JOHN is free, updates are slow, pay only if you are a rich benefactor and only at releases. :)
Has it always been free for all, or is it a recent change?

[bold is mine]

The game is completely free. But there is a short delay between the patrons-only and the public releases. So basically, all the financial support is completely optional. If you don’t have the money, or think someone else deserves your support, you can wait several days and still enjoy (hopefully) each update of the game.
My goal is to have an update for Hard News every 2-3 months, with one of the bonus stories occasionally between the game updates. Although lately I haven't been able to keep up with that schedule. So if you want to support only for solid content, wait for a release and then jump in.
Well, that seems fair to me. Do you want to give me money? Fine, but you have been warned.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I've visited Stoper's Patreon. There are some things that anyone can read, the last blog post for example. Then I found this in the . Can anyone confirm it's always been there? This changes a lot in my opinion. He practically says: JOHN is free, updates are slow, pay only if you are a rich benefactor and only at releases. :)
Has it always been free for all, or is it a recent change?

Well, that seems fair to me. Do you want to give me money? Fine, but you have been warned.
I guess dev was kinda honest and the patrons read it but still accepted it so no wonder even today they aren't questioning the delay cuz they know that is what they signed up and paid for.

Bigcockinpussyjoy

Aug 7, 2023
This information is on his page, i.e. this smart-ass swindler, because of frequent deceptions, took and added that the game is free, but he even lied about 2-3 months))) I.e. he wrote the game is free, but those who want to get on their nerves, can try to become a patron, and so most worried about the release date hahah
RELEASE SCHEDULE
The game is completely free. But there is a short delay between the patrons-only and the public releases. So basically, all the financial support is completely optional. If you don’t have the money, or think someone else deserves your support, you can wait several days and still enjoy (hopefully) each update of the game.
My goal is to have an update for Hard News every 2-3 months, with one of the bonus stories occasionally between the game updates. Although lately I haven't been able to keep up with that schedule. So if you want to support only for solid content, wait for a release and then jump in.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Maybe Stoper is a woman named Amanda............wait a second:unsure:..........No wonder he loves Connor so much:eek:, he has the ideal dick size Stoper likes.
Sumbitch has been fooling everyone for years saying he/she is working with Amanda or maybe he/she just talks in 3rd person.
If not this then for sure it is a case of schizophrenia or Multiple Personality Disorder and that too a severe one

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020
i think when stoper says when "the update will be ready on monday or tuesday" that means next week? when he says "hell make it this month" thats means next 4 months? when he says "tomorrow" that means after 3 days?. maybe this is how it works?

• Haha
Reactions: BeastMaster59

Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
i think when stoper says when "the update will be ready on monday or tuesday" that means next week? when he says "hell make it this month" thats means next 4 months? when he says "tomorrow" that means after 3 days?. maybe this is how it works?
Stoper doesnt lie as long as his mouth is closed.

• Haha
Reactions: BeastMaster59
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes