4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Sad day for Parker bro's:sleep:

View attachment 2977366
As i said before these people are ready to eat the bread crumbs thrown by dev at them and still be satisfied. It isn't that they have no self respect, Its just that their expectations are already so low that they will be happy even if the update has 10 renders and that too of a closet. A dude who took 11 months to create a short update and even till the last moment is still adding music or whatever.......you know and I know it is utter bullshit but not these poor bastards.

As far as Mr.Parker is concerned , I knew he won't be in this update but maybe the Mayor or David or who knows Sophia's dildo will get the chance.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
View attachment 2977484

If you can wait 3 more moths, why not wait ... forever?
He is a Man of Focus, Commitment and Sheer Fuckin Will.............Dude has just lost the last bit of hope in dev and is ready to get whatever he can even if it's just excuses and crap. If Stoper tells him to wait forever, I have a feeling he will.

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Out of context this screenshot. This guy asked when it will be free and some one answered at Chrismass. And he replyed with this. Last stoper post is public.

Don’t be sheeps do your reasearch. Pace. Google “floricica dansatoarea”
WTF are you talking about? :D How does context change anything about what Bob said? LOL

Let's try with more context.

1696348750801.png

If you are willing to wait for 3 more months why not wait ... forever?

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Out of context this screenshot. This guy asked when it will be free and some one answered at Chrismass. And he replyed with this. Last stoper post is public.

Don’t be sheeps do your reasearch. Pace. Google “floricica dansatoarea”
Stoper you sumbitch, coming up with a pseudo account and trying to reason thinking noone will recognize you....I have caught you.

Godbless Robert, he is too innocent for this world. Don't worry I have your back

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes