4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

莫修114178

Nov 27, 2021
Like the old Chinese saying goes "Hope Dies Last" (I believe it was Chinese)
As a China hand. I can tell you this is definitely not from the Chinese. Because this sentence is very poor, the Chinese will say: "Some people are alive, but he is dead." While some people die, he lives forever ", applauded me. buddy

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Well if Mr Parker does die, let him go out with a bang :ROFLMAO:
Like balls deep in Jessica, then he can die happy with a permanent smile on his face:love:
It would get too dark if he dies the moment he dumps inside her:eek:......Nah! that won't happen:oops:.......who knows.

#JessicaONeilTooFuckedUpNews

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Well if Mr Parker does die, let him go out with a bang :ROFLMAO:
Like balls deep in Jessica, then he can die happy with a permanent smile on his face:love:
You mean she wants to let him in and he dies of excitement before entering. Jess goes home horny and needs to fucked really well by you know who....

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
As a China hand. I can tell you this is definitely not from the Chinese. Because this sentence is very poor, the Chinese will say: "Some people are alive, but he is dead." While some people die, he lives forever ", applauded me. buddy
Thanks for my educational upgrade

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Absolutely! If you don't change the name in this game you can only have the sex with The Connor.

There is no fate, but you can choose to have sex with Connor Michael or Connor Michale. It's exciting!

View attachment 2973340
I mean there is no Connor in the game.
So it will be impossible for you to change the name of the no-existing Connor.
Wasn't that faith?Not hope.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Looks like he will release the update only a few seconds before Wednesday......I mean if he releases, otherwise an update blog with a new bullshit will be there like how his PC ended up having covid while he was trying to upload the game and now because of it he can't do it.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2974650

Keeping Expectations lower as chances of disappointment are higher.

God bless the Optimistic Robert and Realistic Ffr0v
Man, these poor souls over on Patreon. Just shows that many supporters aren't really paying much attention to what they spend their money on, which makes it even easier for stoper. Many of them will prolly not even realize that the next update is likely to be half the size compared to the last one, atleast if the info that was shared here a while ago is still up-to-date.

Actually curious to see the final render count.

Jan 3, 2019
Будет обновление и будет только одна сцена секса с Конором. И покровители
Man, these poor souls over on Patreon. Just shows that many supporters aren't really paying much attention to what they spend their money on, which makes it even easier for stoper. Many of them will prolly not even realize that the next update is likely to be half the size compared to the last one, atleast if the info that was shared here a while ago is still up-to-date.

Actually curious to see the final render count.
There such patrons are strange, i.e. they don't care that the author of the game used to give out updates and high-quality hardware once every 2 months, and now once a year, despite the fact that he does it on new hardware. It's safe to say that he was lucky with such patrons, there in a fresh comment the dude asks if he pays $ 25, then he will immediately receive an update or not, and immediately the second one answered him, yes, yes, a friend, you will get it right away)))

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes