4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
you do realize that you CAN change Connor's name to whatever you want right? Renpy mod makes that possible. plus you can rename other characters, correct spelling or grammar mistakes etc and view different choices. there is a mod too for that. so your complaints about the Connor are pretty pointless. that said, i do hope this rumored update is on the way and not just more wishful thinking..anyway, hope to play this again soon.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
you do realize that you CAN change Connor's name to whatever you want right? Renpy mod makes that possible. plus you can rename other characters, correct spelling or grammar mistakes etc and view different choices. there is a mod too for that. so your complaints about the Connor are pretty pointless. that said, i do hope this rumored update is on the way and not just more wishful thinking..anyway, hope to play this again soon.
First thing first-you shoud change his name to Connor first in order to change it from Connor to somethine else.

Reactions: Gunizz
Jul 25, 2022
subscriber t0 unsubcriber
Cool..i am just learning renpy and daz as of now and have 3 stories in my mind based on real life friends experience something like john awam perfect marriage etc..and hopefully i will launch 1st series next year...n hopefully i will update it on timely basis...its just alot to learn as of now with little time i get after job. I am sure i will be able to provide timely update faster than john and awam atleast

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Cool..i am just learning renpy and daz as of now and have 3 stories in my mind based on real life friends experience something like john awam perfect marriage etc..and hopefully i will launch 1st series next year...n hopefully i will update it on timely basis...its just alot to learn as of now with little time i get after job. I am sure i will be able to provide timely update faster than john and awam atleast
You can also look into this game "Exciting Games" damn that is also hot. You do that, and you'll see me on your Patreon comments.

Jul 25, 2022
You can also look into this game "Exciting Games" damn that is also hot. You do that, and you'll see me on your Patreon comments.
I saw all games.. i get your type lol .. these are fiction story..mine will be based on real plus fiction both..like incident happened in real life plus alot of fiction and spices offcourse.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Development Blog #124
Hi, everyone.
The new update will be ready on Monday or Tuesday. I'll have the package ready tomorrow, but I want to go through it and see what tweaks are needed without a rush.
As usual, if you're on the old billing cycle that ends today and you don't want to be charged for next month tomorrow, you can lower or cancel your pledge without a worry, I'll send the update with a message to all patrons from September when their respective tier releases happen.
That's all for now. Stay tuned.

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
No Parker surely this update, but I can't even think of any character Jessica's gonna be with because of how overused that sleepy-eye Conner has been throughout the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes