4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
I'm only following it casually now, and yes, 9 months is a long time! But does anyone really believe that Jessica will have sex in the update? Except with Conner?

Reactions: Isabella69

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I'm only following it casually now, and yes, 9 months is a long time! But does anyone really believe that Jessica will have sex in the update? Except with Conner?
Of course not :ROFLMAO: Well ok, maybe new blowjob with Mr. Parker, tops(y)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
10 1/2 actually. 11 months in mid-October.

He's got 1 more day to make his "last week of September" deadline. Missing his third deadline for this update. Talking about deceiving patrons to get their money... Oh boy. He started talking about a release back in July, which caused his sub count to go up again. His subscriber count would have been much lower the past ~3 months had he not made these statements, lying to people. He's actually among the worst of the worst now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cant belive it takes nearly 1 year to do an update? at this rate I have to take this to my next life.
hope I have internet there.
sure but either it's slow as snail or fast as lightning and on latter case can't get it due content blockers.

Reactions: dobzzz
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes