4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
All we know till know is it's >250 ish renders(no including animation) which makes it on smaller side of update. Dont have your hopes too up for awesome update. Just for your our sanity.
To be fair if that was counted w/o including animations then it's about the same as some of the whole game days.

Dec 4, 2019
Stoper's supporters should teach him a lesson about what can happen when you overdo the milking. If you like old farts with young women, use your money to push Disciple of Virgina. The developer is way too undervalued for what it does. He doesn't use pre-made characters that everyone else uses, even makes his own. Next to DeepSleep, the best in the Genre at the moment.
I like Virgina even more, because he's just much dirtier and really lets it rip with every update. Unfortunately, he is still alone in his work, as he is much less supported than, for example, rip-off Stoper.

Reactions: Turret and Sabiqx

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I find it rather comical that after weeks of excessive insults and "this game sucks I won't follow it anymore", 5 seconds after the announcement of the release of the new version, the discussion was flooded with insistent messages begging to have the game from one of those "paying morons" that you have insulted for months and up until a few hours ago. Now it seems it has become vital to have the update and those same morons have become potential heroes. In the meantime, keep saying that the update will definitely suck and be a disappointment. But it is vital to have it immediately.

All this when JOHN will be released for free in a few days anyway.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I find it rather comical that after weeks of excessive insults and "this game sucks I won't follow it anymore", 5 seconds after the announcement of the release of the new version, the discussion was flooded with insistent messages begging to have the game from one of those "paying morons" that you have insulted for months and up until a few hours ago. Now it seems it has become vital to have the update and those same morons have become potential heroes. In the meantime, keep saying that the update will definitely suck and be a disappointment. But it is vital to have it immediately.

All this when JOHN will be released for free in a few days anyway.
It's generally advisable to think before you write something down. What you wrote here does not make sense if you think for about 5 seconds. People hate the dev because he is lying and did that repeatedly. The game has good graphics, but there is a lack of sex, bad priorities (sex with the husband) and very rare updates. People hate that, not the game.

Yes, I think the people who support the developer during the development phase - 9-11 months. If you pay once and buy the product to check it, I don't see a problem with that.

Makes it clear?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
It's generally advisable to think before you write something down. What you wrote here does not make sense if you think for about 5 seconds. People hate the dev because he is lying and did that repeatedly. The game has good graphics, but there is a lack of sex, bad priorities (sex with the husband) and very rare updates. People hate that, not the game.

Yes, I think the people who support the developer during the development phase - 9-11 months. If you pay once and buy the product to check it, I don't see a problem with that.

Makes it clear?
First of all, I did not say your specific name. There have been many people shitting on this VN because it does not accommodate their tastes. You too complain about lack of sex and the sex with the husband, while until this moment I felt the pace in the VN was perfect (the slow development does not increase the in-game days). Eroticism is not conveyed by inserting random sex scenes.

There have been constant heavy insults to both Stoper and his patrons (I am not blaming fair critics, I too criticized Stoper for his unprofessional behaviour). Many people said they would have disappeared from the thread, then we see them begging for a HERO two seconds after the release for high bidders.
I think this thread is very toxic. I'm no snowflake but there are borderline psychopath comments here. Stoper has its faults, but too many people here have really gone full mental.

If the game is so disappointing, what's the problem to wait a few days when Stoper will release it for free, or better, forget about this VN?

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
New Update :3

Reactions: Mendonca

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
Stoper's supporters should teach him a lesson about what can happen when you overdo the milking. If you like old farts with young women, use your money to push Disciple of Virgina. The developer is way too undervalued for what it does. He doesn't use pre-made characters that everyone else uses, even makes his own. Next to DeepSleep, the best in the Genre at the moment.
I like Virgina even more, because he's just much dirtier and really lets it rip with every update. Unfortunately, he is still alone in his work, as he is much less supported than, for example, rip-off Stoper.
links please

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
while until this moment I felt the pace in the VN was perfect (the slow development does not increase the in-game days). Eroticism is not conveyed by inserting random sex scenes.
Not gonna join the fighting here, but I gotta say this is correct. The problems with this project are not related to Jess' slow corruption and the pace, it is purely an issue of development time and the developer behind it.

If this was still the same stoper from 3+ years ago, he'd release updates frequent enough so that everyone would get the content they're waiting for. The game has barely progressed a single ingame day these past 2 years, and so people really can't expect for Jess' to go braindead slutmode in 24 hours ingame time.

We'd be having content of all sorts if stoper were to release an update every 2-3 months like he used to, but that's not the case and so we're pretty much stuck in the story.

Again, the problem is development time and a lying developer. Simple as that.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
lmao needed a good laugh this update just can't stop laughing all the people holding out hope for a good update and they get this it's clear as day this dev is trolling with updates like this

Reactions: Gintoky
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes