4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
lmao needed a good laugh this update just can't stop laughing all the people holding out hope for a good update and they get this it's clear as day this dev is trolling with updates like this

Reactions: Gintoky

Svark

Dec 4, 2017
The people in this tread... I'm not sure if you should laugh or cry. But I give the word to .

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Now that everyone has played it, what's your review on update Patrons and Pirates?
Imho this is too short, and 11 months development time is just insult.

Reactions: Gintoky

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
We waited nearly a year for.. this :KEK:
What scares me more is the fact that people are paying real money for this. Same time a lot of very good Devs have support much less than this I can't find a word for him. Of course, they don't have stupid zombies. No justice simply. Good product=not enough support. Crap=very good support. Something definitely wrong here. Scary.

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
The game is super awesome, top-notch quality, but it takes way too long to make for someone who clearly knows what they`re doing.
Im aware that theyre dedicating very little time to take almost a year to create this content.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I get it that the graphics/renders are nice, but this is without a doubt the MOST OVERRATED GAME I saw on F95 since 2017. I simply don't understand the overhype behind this title. Updates are extremely rare, story is not moving an inch, 200 renders for one year of waiting ?

Anyway, pplz do what they want with their cash, but I would rather pledge other promising/serious Devs. Squandering money like that blows my mind. Totally unrealistic.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
played the pirate version minutes ago ( THX for sharing ) But Lord......make this Game abondend .
This Update was such an downfall. Even the last update has more action. There was nothing good in it. One Sex scene with Conner in a 11 month update ......and thats all.( Stoper wants to get the trolling champion Chip ).....

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes