4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I liked it, sumptuous renders and pretty good dialogue.
But if you're not playing the slut route you missed the main action.

However ... this could have been done in 3 months ... or if you want to be extremely generous, 6 months.
There is certainly NO justification for a development period of 11 months!!!

But what does he care. I noticed that his subscriptions have risen sharply. Whether they fall after everyone has downloaded the game remains to be seen.

Over 5 years to get to this situation. Shame really.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
First of all, I did not say your specific name. There have been many people shitting on this VN because it does not accommodate their tastes. You too complain about lack of sex and the sex with the husband, while until this moment I felt the pace in the VN was perfect (the slow development does not increase the in-game days). Eroticism is not conveyed by inserting random sex scenes.

There have been constant heavy insults to both Stoper and his patrons (I am not blaming fair critics, I too criticized Stoper for his unprofessional behaviour). Many people said they would have disappeared from the thread, then we see them begging for a HERO two seconds after the release for high bidders.
I think this thread is very toxic. I'm no snowflake but there are borderline psychopath comments here. Stoper has its faults, but too many people here have really gone full mental.

If the game is so disappointing, what's the problem to wait a few days when Stoper will release it for free, or better, forget about this VN?
IMG_2456.gif

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say is that I stopped support long ago, otherwise I would have probably shot myself for paying for this shitty update, all I can say is that I feel sad for all the Patreons Paying for this, and then getting slapped in the face with such a sorry update.
And Stoper, If you read this, if you have any decency, You should abandon this Game and set your Patreons free, because I guess they lost all feeling for reality and only have hope left that you can`t supply.
me-still-waiting-get-his-shit-together.gif

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Compressed please
Is it really too much to ask to run one single search, before spamming the thread?
Change the settings so that the newest hits come first, then it takes you all of five seconds to open a thread, type compressed in the search field and check the first few hits. It's not magic, it's not difficult.
If that search doesn't turn up any results, you can still ask for the compressed version, but do your search first.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hey all.

So.... I've always seen this game pop up time ro time and never started it, then totally forgot about it until this very update showed up.
That said, given what I've seen in recent comments, with long updates and lack of 'action', etc... is it worth my time to try it, or should I save myself grief and give it a miss?

Thanks for your thoughts.
What is there is good, but don't expect much of a continuation.

I must say is that I stopped support long ago, otherwise I would probably shot myself for paying for this shitty update, all I can say is that I feel sad for all the Patreons Paying for this, and then getting slapped in the face with such a sorry update.
And Stoper, If you read this, if you have any decency, You should abandon this Game and set your Patreons free, because I guess they lost all feeling for reality and only have hope left that you can`t supply.
View attachment 2980747
I'm not sad for them, at this point they know what they get and seem to be content

Reactions: m4pII and honihole

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
And give up an easy $2,500 a month?
hmm... no. Fuck decency

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

daggers97

Feb 20, 2019
Is he ever going to learn that he can't do Slow Burn when he literally has an update speed of less the 1 update every 6 months. What is he thinking genuinely?

Reactions: DisturbedMan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes