4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Sometimes... ok... Most of the time, I don't understand people. They come here to complain about the developer, as if that's going to change anything... Ok... Ok... I Got it. Many of them do that so they can vent their frustration... Wait a minute! What?! Frustration? When I think that, an image immediately appears in my head. A tiny creature, screaming with a little girl's voice
- "Oh no! How disappointed I am! A whole year here waiting, doing nothing else and I only get this on a pirate site"
Stop complaining, you tiny creatures with little girls' voices!!! Does the "update" seem too short to you?... Play from a previous one!... Or better yet, play the whole damn game, from the beginning!!!!
Ooh!! I'm already hearing the little voices again... - "Oh, no! The whole game from the beginning? That's a lot!!"... So what? It seems like you guys have nothing better to do.
...do u need a mirror?

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I think the update probably hasn't got enough content for the time it's taken to do it, and some scenes could actually have given more (both the train and the mayor office for example, not only in sexual terms but also as decisions). But still, with all this said, I do think the quality of what we got is very high, both in writing, in characters making sense and doing logical things and render quality (though animations are still a bit basic). But for all this time, the story didn't advance as much as it should. Anyway, time for a long hibernation until the next update then.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I think the update probably hasn't got enough content for the time it's taken to do it, and some scenes could actually have given more (both the train and the mayor office for example, not only in sexual terms but also as decisions). But still, with all this said, I do think the quality of what we got is very high, both in writing, in characters making sense and doing logical things and render quality (though animations are still a bit basic). But for all this time, the story didn't advance as much as it should. Anyway, time for a long hibernation until the next update then.
What animations????? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
One year for this trash????
Disgusting.......

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Alrighty,

What an awesome update!

That's what I would have said if it took stoper 6 weeks, but for 11 months the only thing I can do is shake my head in disbelief. Even SLOW developers put out more content in ~2 months time, and here it takes 11 months. Most of us saw it coming anyway, so what really can I say? It was expected. If anyone were to ask me if it's worth supporting this developer financially these days, I'd tell them to run and never look back.

As for the update itself...

Renders look good, as always. That's about the only positive thing I have to say.

So, incase nobody noticed yet; After all the "testing", "editing" and "bug fixing", the very last scene with Jessica and her sister is, you guessed it, bugged! The player will always end up with the same dialogue about Jess' meeting with Blake the other day, how they gave Conner a blowjob in the parking lot, and so on. No matter if the player is on that route or not. I did test it with 3 different saves, and it's always the same outcome. So much for "testing and fixing" things. That alone is absolutely laughable considering how tiny this update is after 11 months.

Another thing; There is absolutely no scene variation (which stoper said took extra time in one of his devblogs) apart from the usual handful of different renders, depending on the route you're on. A complete hoax, as always. It's the same nonsense he came up with last year when he kept talking about the many different routes and branches, when in the end there was absolutely nothing.

A good portion of this update makes for the "missing branch" that should have been part of the last update (end of day 14), which makes this one even more of a joke, and you can't even call it a branch when it was just yet another event with Conner, an event probably barely anyone wanted in the first place. Even more ridiculous is the fact that this is the only part where the player has a choice between masturbating or going back to Conner. That's it. That's all the choices players get to make in this update, and that was supposed to be part of the last update. Lmao

So, what else. In my opinion, he's only started really working on this in late July when he came up with his first deadline for August, thinking he could put something together real quick and failed miserably. He couldn't finish it in early and late September either, failing two more deadlines, and another deadline yesterday.

I think there is a non-zero chance that this was the last update for JOHN, because his Patreon will most certainly start dropping numbers again once the release-month is over, as people know that there won't be anything new for up to a year. Probably longer considering stoper's plans to remaster certain parts, his new "extra step to make clothing look good" aswell as his announced (non-existing) variation in scenes and, well, every update is taking longer than the previous one anyway.

His peak income during the last release was roughly $3300 that month. Right now he's at $2800, and I really do hope it's not getting much higher than that. I'm also hoping that it's gonna fall apart the next months as that's the only way possible to see a drastic change or abandonement. Which, if you ask me, are the only two valid options at this point. This project may survive another 1 year development cycle if stoper is lucky, but I don't see it surviving much longer if it continues like this.

Anyway, see y'all soon when the next devblog drops with more jokes and comedy for our entertainment. Oh boy...

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hmm... The file dates for the majority of the renders were between 2023-08-26 and 2023-09-09. Then the final couch scene on 2023-09-29. Is the hang-up trying figuring out the scene to close day 15? Pretty major writer and/or artist block to take close to a year. Hopefully they have the rest of the story worked out now and things can progress much more smoothly.

poio

May 11, 2017
Let's see, it seems like people were expecting something... in fact they thought that the game was more than abandoned.

I didn't even play it because I knew what to expect, I opened the new folder, saw it and deleted it... it's clear that if there are people still paying this man, he has no scruples.

His photo should be in the dictionary next to the word shameless.

Anyway, I would say throw in the towel, people, don't waste your money for God's sake, there are people with good stories and games who at least make an effort, they deserve it more, you shouldn't waste it on people who clearly don't care.

What I would like is for a person with good artistic abilities to take up this game and move the story forward.

But I wouldn't expect anything from this man.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JessicaONeilsHardNews-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Sometimes... ok... Most of the time, I don't understand people. They come here to complain about the developer, as if that's going to change anything... Ok... Ok... I Got it. Many of them do that so they can vent their frustration... Wait a minute! What?! Frustration? When I think that, an image immediately appears in my head. A tiny creature, screaming with a little girl's voice
- "Oh no! How disappointed I am! A whole year here waiting, doing nothing else and I only get this on a pirate site"
Stop complaining, you tiny creatures with little girls' voices!!! Does the "update" seem too short to you?... Play from a previous one!... Or better yet, play the whole damn game, from the beginning!!!!
Ooh!! I'm already hearing the little voices again... - "Oh, no! The whole game from the beginning? That's a lot!!"... So what? It seems like you guys have nothing better to do.
IMG_0765.jpeg

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Who tf types like this? Weird as hell.

Take a breather or something if you can't handle people not thinking like you.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
And my review for this game was deleted since it wasn't "appropriate". What else am i supposed to write for a game which doesn't even have any sex. Remove all the fake tags, vaginal sex lmaoooooooo.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes