4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This one had a good start glad to see an update. I had already stopped following it and given up. Good luck to the developer. Hey keep going even ICSTOR updated Milfy City recently ;)

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
So you nagged, shit on, yet still downloaded and played (more like skipped to boobies) && fapped and you back in cycle, life must be nice being a jealous troll :FacePalm:
The same as you. You downloaded and played this piece of shit of an update.
But he's 100% right and can roast this game as much as he likes. Must be nice of a life of defending scammer devs, you fapper troll.

But seriously! Like some other's said before. This Dev worked for this update really 3 months in general and blinding he's zombie's supporters with shitty dev blogs.
This update/game/Dev is a joke.
He has no ambitions to make this game good.
Evidence : the last update in 11 months.
But it's nice for a little income by generally doing nothing.
I hope the dev is even that lazy that he abandoned this game for the shake of his zombie supporters.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Well that was an entertaining 20 pages of game update discourse to catch up on.
All I have to say is I hope y'all know there is a high possibility at this point, that stoper now enjoys all your reactions from him blue-balling y'all, cause it literally seems like he does everything you guys predict in your rants and then y'all lose your shit when he does exactly what you say he'll do.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
The same as you. You downloaded and played this piece of shit of an update.
But he's 100% right and can roast this game as much as he likes. Must be nice of a life of defending scammer devs, you fapper troll.

But seriously! Like some other's said before. This Dev worked for this update really 3 months in general and blinding he's zombie's supporters with shitty dev blogs.
This update/game/Dev is a joke.
He has no ambitions to make this game good.
Evidence : the last update in 11 months.
But it's nice for a little income by generally doing nothing.
I hope the dev is even that lazy that he abandoned this game for the shake of his zombie supporters.
I actually deleted the post as you can check cause I did feel like a troll after posting it. No, I'm not downloading/playing the update (cause it looks like it was a filler update) until the next one. And I have stated my thoughts in the post just above.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
It's generally advisable to think before you write something down. What you wrote here does not make sense if you think for about 5 seconds. People hate the dev because he is lying and did that repeatedly. The game has good graphics, but there is a lack of sex, bad priorities (sex with the husband) and very rare updates. People hate that, not the game.

Yes, I think the people who support the developer during the development phase - 9-11 months. If you pay once and buy the product to check it, I don't see a problem with that.

Makes it clear?
There is another opinion, besides yours! I like the game, renders are top, story is perfect and I like slow burning games. In addition, I have no problem with long waiting and have a good income. And I think that I am in the right place!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
up pls if you have time ^^

Reactions: yosef66 and Envoye

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
In 11 months while making almost 3k dollars per month in Patreon. Guy makes less than one render per day lmao.
When you have stupid zombies on this planet no surprise that Stoper, ICSTOR, other liars has so much support for doing nothing!!! :FacePalm:

Reactions: MestoTesto

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
just heads up. new ver out

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes