4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

SofiaArtes

Dec 3, 2019
How long alone for this? It's unfortunate that you will achieve what many others do, an abandoned project when it really had unpleasant potential.

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
Alrighty,

What an awesome update!

That's what I would have said if it took stoper 6 weeks, but for 11 months the only thing I can do is shake my head in disbelief. Even SLOW developers put out more content in ~2 months time, and here it takes 11 months. Most of us saw it coming anyway, so what really can I say? It was expected. If anyone were to ask me if it's worth supporting this developer financially these days, I'd tell them to run and never look back.

As for the update itself...

Renders look good, as always. That's about the only positive thing I have to say.

So, incase nobody noticed yet; After all the "testing", "editing" and "bug fixing", the very last scene with Jessica and her sister is, you guessed it, bugged! The player will always end up with the same dialogue about Jess' meeting with Blake the other day, how they gave Conner a blowjob in the parking lot, and so on. No matter if the player is on that route or not. I did test it with 3 different saves, and it's always the same outcome. So much for "testing and fixing" things. That alone is absolutely laughable considering how tiny this update is after 11 months.

Another thing; There is absolutely no scene variation (which stoper said took extra time in one of his devblogs) apart from the usual handful of different renders, depending on the route you're on. A complete hoax, as always. It's the same nonsense he came up with last year when he kept talking about the many different routes and branches, when in the end there was absolutely nothing.

A good portion of this update makes for the "missing branch" that should have been part of the last update (end of day 14), which makes this one even more of a joke, and you can't even call it a branch when it was just yet another event with Conner, an event probably barely anyone wanted in the first place. Even more ridiculous is the fact that this is the only part where the player has a choice between masturbating or going back to Conner. That's it. That's all the choices players get to make in this update, and that was supposed to be part of the last update. Lmao

So, what else. In my opinion, he's only started really working on this in late July when he came up with his first deadline for August, thinking he could put something together real quick and failed miserably. He couldn't finish it in early and late September either, failing two more deadlines, and another deadline yesterday.

I think there is a non-zero chance that this was the last update for JOHN, because his Patreon will most certainly start dropping numbers again once the release-month is over, as people know that there won't be anything new for up to a year. Probably longer considering stoper's plans to remaster certain parts, his new "extra step to make clothing look good" aswell as his announced (non-existing) variation in scenes and, well, every update is taking longer than the previous one anyway.

His peak income during the last release was roughly $3300 that month. Right now he's at $2800, and I really do hope it's not getting much higher than that. I'm also hoping that it's gonna fall apart the next months as that's the only way possible to see a drastic change or abandonement. Which, if you ask me, are the only two valid options at this point. This project may survive another 1 year development cycle if stoper is lucky, but I don't see it surviving much longer if it continues like this.

Anyway, see y'all soon when the next devblog drops with more jokes and comedy for our entertainment. Oh boy...
If your income quotes are accurate, then that's insane that this guy made roughly $30,000 for this ONE update over a full year. It's also sad, cause this was one of my favorite adult games on the website, and I did support the patreon for awhile (when updates were actually happening). Just wish I would've thought about starting a game then earning $30k for sitting on my ass and doing nothing for a year lol...

• Haha
Reactions: recking1209

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
Sometimes... ok... Most of the time, I don't understand people. They come here to complain about the developer, as if that's going to change anything... Ok... Ok... I Got it. Many of them do that so they can vent their frustration... Wait a minute! What?! Frustration? When I think that, an image immediately appears in my head. A tiny creature, screaming with a little girl's voice
- "Oh no! How disappointed I am! A whole year here waiting, doing nothing else and I only get this on a pirate site"
Stop complaining, you tiny creatures with little girls' voices!!! Does the "update" seem too short to you?... Play from a previous one!... Or better yet, play the whole damn game, from the beginning!!!!
Ooh!! I'm already hearing the little voices again... - "Oh, no! The whole game from the beginning? That's a lot!!"... So what? It seems like you guys have nothing better to do.
People are complaining here because many of them, like myself, probably did subscribe to the patreon at one point, and did spend money, just to not get anything in return. There's no reason why anyone should be making Thousands of dollars per month even though they aren't delivering ANY product or value. People who do ACTUAL WORK, and even other devs that actually UPDATE their games regularly and have high quality, don't get paid that much. So why should this person?

THAT is what people are RIGHTLY complaining about. It isn't right for anyone to scam other people for monetary gain.

May 30, 2017
If your income quotes are accurate, then that's insane that this guy made roughly $30,000 for this ONE update over a full year. It's also sad, cause this was one of my favorite adult games on the website, and I did support the patreon for awhile (when updates were actually happening). Just wish I would've thought about starting a game then earning $30k for sitting on my ass and doing nothing for a year lol...
lol he's still making 3000 per month. minus tax then yeah 30k per yeah lol.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I dont understand the android port demanding folks, Joiplay now has better experience with pc version than some ports if not on par with them. Not to mention added flexibility to unren archives, have console access, easy mods cause you just need to copy paste stuff.
Also many thanks for your coming upload.
Very simple... CAUSE IT IS EASIER TO FAP in the bathroom with a phone than with a computer or laptop, did you forget you were once a teenager, it is now the age of the "Mobile Fap" generation.

• Haha
Reactions: Southern_Bastard

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Jessica is very beautiful, and erotic. I like the story and it is very well made. I do like this game as Jessica is a hottie, and it has an original and somehat intersting story. A good game.

At the same time the amount of content released per update considering the wait time sucks a big fat donkey dick. If it had that size update every 3 months I wouldn't be complaining even if it was every 6 months I would have kept my mouth shut.

What content is in this update?

Here is the entire update:

Sex with the boyfriend or masturbate solo option both end in sleep and are short.
go to work blah blah for like a minute then get a little lesbian kiss in
cliche train groping incident that is over way too quick with no options
meet the mayor split into he licks her butthole or she gives mayor a footjob
head home to chat for about a minute then end mid scene

That is the entire update and I am not joking.

That is like 12 minutes of gameplay after 12 months of waiting for an update.

That is an abysmal development rate.

qwertypoiuy

May 30, 2017
If I were here for the first time this game gonna be 10/10 in my rating but this is madness almost a year per only 1 update is too much for me even this dev are too slow game still good but fuck it's just too much for me

Reactions: MestoTesto
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes