4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
The update seems "rushed" (yeah, lol). It looks like he did it in two months, at maximum, to finally give his milk cows something. The scenes with the Mayor and Connor look like cut off.

I think this is the most noticable sign and not the first one, he has no real interesst anymore in this game. Not the free money for lazy fuck work of course paid by a bunch of morons.

Maybe spring 2025 one more update, and that's it.

Move on please, nothing to see here anymore!

tanertura

Nov 26, 2021
View attachment 979872

Overview:
The game about a 25 years old woman, Jessica O’Neil, trying to make a career as an investigative journalist at a newspaper. After working for a local TV channel for a couple of years, she wants to dive into the deep waters and make an impact with her work. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you, the player.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-04
Release Date: 2023-10-04
Developer: StoperArt -
Censored: No
Version: 0.60
Language: English, Spanish (courtesy of Darax), French (courtesy of Tulrek), Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Yes, the development is slow, we all know and it was already established in the thread, so there is no point in going over it again.
Let's talk about the game and avoid warns and bans.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.5 Beta): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v0.55 Beta): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Walkthrough - Gallery Mod* - Walkthrough Mod* - Spanish Translation* - Edit Names Mod*

Bullx thanks for the link
The unofficial port/compressed are not released by the developer. Download at your own risk

View attachment 125177 View attachment 125178 View attachment 125179 View attachment 784658 View attachment 784659 View attachment 784661 View attachment 784662 View attachment 979404 View attachment 979408
thanks for your efforts

Shyata 2.0

Jun 18, 2023
What a disgusting update by Stoprr.. That dude as no honor.. He make us wait almost one year and give this 15 minutes of shitty update .. It's such a disgrace why so many peoples are supporting him... I was thrilled when playing mayor event and expecting to get atleast blowjob and still nothing happened

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Maybe Jessica is actually Amanda and her daily life and Connor is Stoper himself. Amanda Jas isn't his cowriter but the person on whose life this game is being made on. No wonder the update took 11 months, for past 10 months everything that happened with her was noted down by Stoper and then in Sept he made it into the update. So the game is like an autobiography.

Now I understand why he doesn't let Jess get anyone's D other than Connor. Dude is a growing cuck and sis till in advancing stage . Lets wait till next year's Christmas maybe by then he will be more accepting .

It isn't
Jessica O Neil's Hard News but Amanda Jas's Everyday News.

Last edited:

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
I dont understand the android port demanding folks, Joiplay now has better experience with pc version than some ports if not on par with them. Not to mention added flexibility to unren archives, have console access, easy mods cause you just need to copy paste stuff.
Also many thanks for your coming upload.
Speaking of Joiplay on Android, anybody has a hard time using the Save function? Whenever I bring up the menu, the Android keyboard always show up because of the Custom name function of the savegame. Any workaround besides switching back to portrait mode?

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
From 580 to 624 in a day.....WOW. Reminded me of when ICSTOR released v1.0, everyone came rushing with their raging boners as if their lives were on the line and will get a huge update with all storylines finished,. What they got was a buggy and rushed shitshow but they were still happy, the same happened here.
Poor
Daniel and Robert

Last edited:
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
From 580 to 624 in a day.....WOW. Reminded me of when ICSTOR released v1.0, everyone came rushing with their raging boners as if their lives were on the line and will get a huge update with all storylines finished,. What they got was a buggy and rushed shitshow but they were still happy, the same happened here.
Zombies with shit in head instead of brain.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes