4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, I was gonna say some good things about him finally releasing something after all this time, the I read all the comments about it being so short, how can he do this after all the time passed between updates, he passe a whole year doing what??? :(

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
played the pirate version minutes ago ( THX for sharing ) But Lord......make this Game abondend .
This Update was such an downfall. Even the last update has more action. There was nothing good in it. One Sex scene with Conner in a 11 month update ......and thats all.( Stoper wants to get the trolling champion Chip ).....

only connor scene AGAIN?! you are joking right? cause if thats true i stop kind of defend stoper cause even most of us didnt expect much even after a year, we at least expected a few more scenes with every other male than connor... and at least some sex with that old guy (already forgot his name after so much time...even the last tease was quite hot after that time there really should be way more now) i mean like... stoper wtf?! you really should explain yourself - at least to your supporters which i assume mostly here are not anymore...

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Lmfao

As predicted, this was clearly made in about 2 weeks when he finally decided to work after a year.

It's over. Done. As said before, it will be a laughable, skimpy update (this) and then die. You'll never see another even semi-substantial update again.

A shame but this dev is...well, you pick the word.

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hey all.

So.... I've always seen this game pop up time ro time and never started it, then totally forgot about it until this very update showed up.
That said, given what I've seen in recent comments, with long updates and lack of 'action', etc... is it worth my time to try it, or should I save myself grief and give it a miss?

Thanks for your thoughts.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes