4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Good thing is, when you are 80, you were 57 years old! So update is guaranteed before you die of old age, but prepare your grandchilds to finish The CONNOR for you!
Well we better hope Stoper is not a old fuck cause then this game really might not get completed, :ROFLMAO: (like it doesn’t have a foot in the grave already)

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Two questions:
- Is Shani only accessible via the threesome with Connor, or does she have other content? If not for the screenshots here, I wouldn't even know she existed!

- Are there any plans to be able to take a risk with Laura? There've already been quite a few intimate moments where a kiss could've happened, it almost feels like it's being teased.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Two questions:
- Are there any plans to be able to take a risk with Laura? There've already been quite a few intimate moments where a kiss could've happened, it almost feels like it's being teased.
Laura and Jessica will never have any sexual content together because it's her sister and Stoper doesn't like that kind of content.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
...it's her sister, and Stoper doesn't like that...
Ah, gotcha. That's too bad.
Maybe Heather can seduce her, and Jess can sit quietly in the corner :LOL:

*EDIT* As an aside, I read your tag as DanThaMan, Enraged Member, and I think I'm gonna keep that as my headcanon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Two questions:
- Is Shani only accessible via the threesome with Connor, or does she have other content? If not for the screenshots here, I wouldn't even know she existed!

You can have Shani on your own and Conner watching in the pool scene.
No other content yet but some will come soon as they are planing to see each other again.

IMHO, if Laura will be involve in anything it will be with naughty Jessica that will push her in the arms of Conner and watch them. Or maybe push her in the futur orgy that they will do with Eather and Christian.
I imagine the dream for Conner and Christian to have an orgy with Jessica, Eather, Laura and Blake.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
You can have Shani on your own with Conner watching...
Hmm! Good to know. I kinda wanna make that happen. Time to consult the walkthrough!

...IMHO, if Laura is involved in anything, it will be Jessica who pushes her into an orgy with Connor, or maybe Heather and Christian.
A foursome with Heather and Laura? Yeah, ok, I guess I could get down with a guy for that. Sure, he can stay :LOL:

Last edited:

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is she just uncomfortable with a girl, or is something else going on? Developer oversight, maybe?
The more she shows up on screen, the more I get the feeling she's not as innocent as she makes herself out to be... Interesting, interesting.

*EDIT* Btw, Shani at the pool? Worth going back for:sneaky: Thanks, Tulrek.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is she just uncomfortable with a girl, or is something else going on?
The more she shows up on screen, the more I get the feeling she's not as innocent as she makes herself out to be... Interesting, interesting.
In the first scene, she is still inexperienced. In the second, it's a different path with Blake being more adventurous, she swallowed Conner's dick completely:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes