4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Fixed it for ya cx :)
The awesome redhead neighbor should be able to assist us well in training Blake (really to long since my last playthrough to remember names).

Still hope to finally get the option to get rid of this parasite living in our bedroom Making space for all the ladies

And maybe Jess can go LARPing with her new little boyfriend and make all the nerds jealous.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The awesome redhead neighbor should be able to assist us well in training Blake (really to long since my last playthrough to remember names).

Still hope to finally get the option to get rid of this parasite living in our bedroom Making space for all the ladies

And maybe Jess can go LARPing with her new little boyfriend and make all the nerds jealous.
I'd love for Jessica to start dating Blake and Shani+Heather after dumping Conner.

I remember a while back someone posted a screen of a conversation that may lead to a Conner breakup. The gist was that if you have Jess avoid sex with Conner than eventually it might lead to him trying to cheat. I think the dev also said he would want to keep the pov of a woman so i'm guessing Conner would make a move on Jess' sister and the player would decide if he succeeds which would hopefully cause the breakup.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
she (jess) might ask help from mayor's assistant too.
That would be awesome, hopefully this time not ruined with a gawking ape in the corner

I'd love for Jessica to start dating Blake and Shani+Heather after dumping Conner.

I remember a while back someone posted a screen of a conversation that may lead to a Conner breakup. The gist was that if you have Jess avoid sex with Conner than eventually it might lead to him trying to cheat. I think the dev also said he would want to keep the pov of a woman so i'm guessing Conner would make a move on Jess' sister and the player would decide if he succeeds which would hopefully cause the breakup.
The dream! Now we only need the dev to continue this awesome game.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

They dont brake the relation !! Conner is the vigilante !!!

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Jessica New Year 2024 1a 169.jpg Jessica New Year 2024 1c 329.jpg Jessica New Year 2024 1c 329.jpg Jessica New Year 2024 1c 329 (1).jpg

Happy New Year, everybody. I hope 2024 is treating you well and keeps doing that all year.
2023 was such a roller-coaster of ups and downs for me. Especially that first part that was all downhill. I'm sure hoping for a better 2024.
Enjoy a little render of Jessica. I was unable to decide on the right facial expression, so I did a few versions. You can pick the one that fits how you feel about the outgoing 2003. The 32:9 is mine, you can crop an ultrawide from it if you need.
Have fun, and thanks for sticking with me.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3232098 View attachment 3232099 View attachment 3232100 View attachment 3232097

Happy New Year, everybody. I hope 2024 is treating you well and keeps doing that all year.
2023 was such a roller-coaster of ups and downs for me. Especially that first part that was all downhill. I'm sure hoping for a better 2024.
Enjoy a little render of Jessica. I was unable to decide on the right facial expression, so I did a few versions. You can pick the one that fits how you feel about the outgoing 2003. The 32:9 is mine, you can crop an ultrawide from it if you need.
Have fun, and thanks for sticking with me.
Jessica's new model - is a shame :cry: .
Stopper doesn't want to share the duff file of the old model?

Aug 27, 2018
Guys, does anyone know if there's a post where I can ask for information about a certain game?
I forgot the name of one. On the ship, the protagonist's wife/friend was involved with two lesbians in a camshow.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes