4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
someone pls explain this !! i just saw this on images folder on Day 3 . it surprised me i have played this game couple of times but this one i havent played
it depend if your jessica is on the submitive path or the dominative path.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
To be honest, not holding my breath at all, for even one update!! The game is pretty well abandoned ~ like so many other good games!
Yeah, when and If we do get an update(that has events we want) half the original players will be too old to be into AVNs. Or when those events happen Dev under deliver( highly because the made people wait too much and expectations are too high).
This had happened with way too many avn projects to be just a coincidence.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, when and If we do get an update(that has events we want) half the original players will be too old to be into AVNs. Or when those events happen Dev under deliver( highly because the made people wait too much and expectations are too high).
This had happened with way too many avn projects to be just a coincidence.
He manages to under-deliver all the time and constantly gives half-assed excuses. The complaining about the updates and the length between them is so bad that not only have the mods written a note on the front page telling people not to talk about it - the mods have actively given up trying to enforce it

DeadRonin

May 30, 2020
Is this developer always like this? Just read a few past patreon posts and it's like -the upadete is coming in August, then in August they say coming in september and so on. Is it one of the reasons the game has only this much content in 4 years?
The trend for a talented creator like this is:
#1 They create a captivating product and launch it on a crowd funder.
#2 Fans eagerly jump in and show both excitement and support.
#3 The creator follows a steady calendar of production, hooking the fans and providing a great income.
#4 The creator suffers their first month they can't fulfill a deadline and worries that their finances will suffer.
#5 The fans blindly continue to support, desiring more content.
#6 The creator, seeing that their financial blanket doesn't disappear, begins to lose all effort and passion...never to return again.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes