4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I want Conner to be called into the army again.:sneaky:
And before the game is abandoned we have to have a scene with grandpa again he is our only hope to finally see Jess getting fucked:p

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
There are other sausages for her to choose from:sneaky:
I didn't say there was nothing on the buffet to choose from, but only one dick get's the pussy... and you know who.... so if she wants a dick in her pussy she has to follow the might dick, the only one that can satisfy her for mysterious reasons... called stopper reasons!

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I didn't say there was nothing on the buffet to choose from, but only one dick get's the pussy... and you know who.... so if she wants a dick in her pussy she has to follow the might dick, the only one that can satisfy her for mysterious reasons... called stopper reasons!
Maybe. Especially because Conner is the only one she has had sex with so far, but when Jess tastes the evil seed she will be addicted to cocks of different sizes and colors;)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Maybe. Especially because Conner is the only one she has had sex with so far, but when Jess tastes the evil seed she will be addicted to cocks of different sizes and colors;)
If stopper would let her.... but as The CONNER is the MC and there is no NTR involved, your NTR dreams can't happen. Sorry dude, but you have to understand not everyone is into NTR!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If stopper would let her.... but as The CONNER is the MC and there is no NTR involved, your NTR dreams can't happen. Sorry dude, but you have to understand not everyone is into NTR!
The point is not to like NTR but to like different scenes... I like Jess's scenes with her future lovers however my favorites are still the lesbian scenes.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You forgot Tommy boy, and the boy from the restaurant that jacks off on her leg, parkers detective buddy and the bbc she kissed in the parking lot
They are all just appetizers, to make her hot and she comes home for the main menu!
She knows what is best in stoppers world and none of these betas can do it for her....

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes