4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I didn't say there was nothing on the buffet to choose from, but only one dick get's the pussy... and you know who.... so if she wants a dick in her pussy she has to follow the might dick, the only one that can satisfy her for mysterious reasons... called stopper reasons!
Maybe. Especially because Conner is the only one she has had sex with so far, but when Jess tastes the evil seed she will be addicted to cocks of different sizes and colors;)
Let's discount the release schedule...
TBH I do like that Jessica is building up a note-worthy "buffet" vs being a insta-f-doll and one of the many reasons why we still eagerly await each release. Plus group events have already been setup too. So when ever it happens, it's going to be quite the event(s).

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Let's discount the release schedule...
TBH I do like that Jessica is building up a note-worthy "buffet" vs being a insta-f-doll and one of the many reasons why we still eagerly await each release. Plus group events have already been setup too. So when ever it happens, it's going to be quite the event(s).
Hmm thinking this way Jess with several buffets is what keeps me hopeful and mouth watering with each update. As for the group scenes, there's one that I'm really looking forward to with Christian and Heather:p

and also more hot scenes with the redhead, she is my second passion or a threesome with Blake.
exercises-gym.gif

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
TBH I do like that Jessica is building up a note-worthy "buffet" vs being a insta-f-doll
Agreed. People like to forget that the story's pacing isn't the issue. They see an update without Jess' having sex with someone other than Connor, and it immediately gets meme'd on. The pacing is absolutely fine, and one can see that by doing a complete playthrough from start to finish. I don't want another fuckfest VN with a bimbo MC who is getting fucked by anything that moves.

The problem is with development time. Nobody would complain if stoper were to update the game every ~2-3 months, which would be a somewhat okay'ish pace with the amount of renders he releases per update. But that is exactly what's not happening, and so it appears that he's blueballing people when the real blueball factor is in development time. Can't expect the story to progress in a somewhat realistic way to a point where Jess' is having sex with other people when stoper only releases ONE measly little update with 300+ renders per year. The content itself isn't the issue (though the story got worse these past 2-3 updates imo), but the time it takes to make any meaningful progress is.

Everyone here would have seen Jess' in a sexscene with whatever character they want to see her with, if only it didn't take stoper an entire year to release a tiny update. This game could be 15 PD's ahead if he was still updating it every 2-3 months like he used to. But nope, he just doesn't work much anymore. Atleast not on this game.

RCC14

May 11, 2020
Agreed. People like to forget that the story's pacing isn't the issue. They see an update without Jess' having sex with someone other than Connor, and it immediately gets meme'd on. The pacing is absolutely fine, and one can see that by doing a complete playthrough from start to finish. I don't want another fuckfest VN with a bimbo MC who is getting fucked by anything that moves.

The problem is with development time. Nobody would complain if stoper were to update the game every ~2-3 months, which would be a somewhat okay'ish pace with the amount of renders he releases per update. But that is exactly what's not happening, and so it appears that he's blueballing people when the real blueball factor is in development time. Can't expect the story to progress in a somewhat realistic way to a point where Jess' is having sex with other people when stoper only releases ONE measly little update with 300+ renders per year. The content itself isn't the issue (though the story got worse these past 2-3 updates imo), but the time it takes to make any meaningful progress is.

Everyone here would have seen Jess' in a sexscene with whatever character they want to see her with, if only it didn't take stoper an entire year to release a tiny update. This game could be 15 PD's ahead if he was still updating it every 2-3 months like he used to. But nope, he just doesn't work much anymore. Atleast not on this game.
Even if it was 3-4 months it will be ok, but if he keeps the same time to post a update like last year thats the problem

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

the way stoper works, 2-3 months is impossible;
4 would already be good, maintaining a 350 render per update

but as always they are just thoughts thrown to the wind

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe I did, but maybe you missed to provide the scenes / evidence where another dick was in her Pussy?
Mr Parker put the tip in when he was sucking her tits at the get together, but she pushed him out before he came on her. I don’t have the images on my phone, maybe somebody else can provide the proof for u or wait till I get home from work and I’ll find it on my laptop and send it to you so you can get it blown up poster size and hang it on your ceiling, but until then enjoy these of your pixel girlfriend :ROFLMAO: (I feel like I’m the host of theshow “cheaters” showing you your girl fooling around scenes that you’ve never seen)
IMG_2833.png IMG_2832.png IMG_2478.png IMG_2837.png IMG_2836.png IMG_2834.png IMG_2835.png
IMG_2838.png IMG_2841.png IMG_2840.png IMG_2839.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes