4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
"if you say so"
View attachment 3270081

you were referring to this post right?
Sorry I got it wrong, it's not that choice that does it, it's the one just before that. When you can either accept his apology or tease him more choose to tease him, then for the next choice of stopping him or letting him touch you choose to let him touch you. That'll put you on the submissive route, sorry for getting that wrong

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
The news on next update is going to be about 10yrs cause as right now stoper getting split roasted by two male hookers name Connor
Bro don't sell false dreams(yes false dream is a thing which is absurd tbh), we are never gonna get this completed, at best it will be abandoned with 1 man other than Conner fucking Jessica.
Realistic conversion would be which one, cause there is no way we gonna be see Jessica getting it on with people on multiple route.
Heck Connor fucking Jessica's Sister and mom is more likely(and that's a long route, we gonna have to go through updates with Connor fucking every fucking woman in her office, that Barista girl, that black wife of that black guy, and the lesbian women with husband who wanna bang Jessica.
This needs to happen before Connor allows Jessica to fuck one guy guilt free, cause in Stoppers mind he is Connor.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I am starting to get bored with her boyfriend and lesbian neighbor story.
Jess needs a good dicking and stoper decided only he and The CENNOR can give this to Jess...

stoper also confirmed for the next update he has send The CeNNER to the hair stylist, thus he needs to redo all CONNER imagines & animations for all The CxNNxR fans out there. This will take another few more month then the expected October, but it will be 100% worth hit, having redon all those scenes and renders! Maybe he will also add some full body shots NSFW.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Stoper said in a recentish comment on discord that "there is a high chance that some external investments will start paying off next release". I've got everything it's possible to cross crossed in hopes that it means Jess is going to get her sweet pussy explored by some non Conner based cock:)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes