4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
S

Sure enough, same shit bigger flys, you can't tell me this shocks you.
No it doesn't surprise me one bit, but usually even 4 months into the dev cycle we do get some kinda indication based on the excuses as to what's not going on, but this time it feels like complete radio silence.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No it doesn't surprise me one bit, but usually even 4 months into the dev cycle we do get some kinda indication based on the excuses as to what's not going on, but this time it feels like complete radio silence.
some news before 3 months since last patreon post.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Well seeing as how February's right around the corner must be about time for covid or some other mysterious ailment that doctor's can't figure out.

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
the render quality of latest chapter is so beautiful, just a shame dev focus on rendering too much of the everyday stuff

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020
jessica undergone plastic surgery so itll take a while maybe september :ROFLMAO: her new face looks slightly better i think

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy and XavierVCP

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
jessica undergone plastic surgery so itll take a while maybe september :ROFLMAO: her new face looks slightly better i think
People look at her face?? How? Strong minds i guess.
I can't look away from her twin peaks. What are they gonna improve anyways she is drop dead gorgeous brunette, what else can they improve?

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Not much, i suggest you create account on patreon which now has free tier for every creators. You get all public post for free(and usually most creators keep update on progress public).
No need to ask or search thread for updates.
I'm wondering, that still so many people pay for this. More than 500 subscribers and 1800,-€ a month should motivate a bit more. ;-)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes