4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Let him take the rest he needs. Why can't he take 5 months break between updates? He's a human being too! Just pay him and shut up!!
Yeah, Stopper must be so exhausted from producing that stupendous 10 min. Update that took what 10 months to get released, so I ask why pay for that shit, took more time making excuses than working on update.

Reactions: Harukaze

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Yeah, Stopper must be so exhausted from producing that stupendous 10 min. Update that took what 10 months to get released, so I ask why pay for that shit, took more time making excuses than working on update.
I need to digest your new point of view. Very enlighten indeed!

Reactions: Gearz24

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.
Still deep in the work on the next update. The last scene was a bit of a drag. Every now and then I would just have one of these that go damn slow, without having anything special in it. But it's done now, so it's time for something more exciting.
I also found an issue with that updated figure for Jessica. I'm using the original Genesis 3 textures on the new figure, but apparently they don't work on the genital addons. And as you can imagine that's a problem for what I need the figure for. I'll either try to adjust the textures for the genital UV, or try modifying a set of Genesis 9 textures and make them look like Jessica's. Or probably try both and see what works best. I'll share some tests images when I decide to get to it.
That's all for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.
Still deep in the work on the next update. The last scene was a bit of a drag. Every now and then I would just have one of these that go damn slow, without having anything special in it. But it's done now, so it's time for something more exciting.
I also found an issue with that updated figure for Jessica. I'm using the original Genesis 3 textures on the new figure, but apparently they don't work on the genital addons. And as you can imagine that's a problem for what I need the figure for. I'll either try to adjust the textures for the genital UV, or try modifying a set of Genesis 9 textures and make them look like Jessica's. Or probably try both and see what works best. I'll share some tests images when I decide to get to it.

well I correct myself: given the conversion problems, I'll see you at Christmas

qwerty1994

Apr 12, 2019
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

I genuinely thought this was a parody post based on the lack of progress mentioned/any upcoming dates it could be complete lol.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes