4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.
Still deep in the work on the next update. The last scene was a bit of a drag. Every now and then I would just have one of these that go damn slow, without having anything special in it. But it's done now, so it's time for something more exciting.
I also found an issue with that updated figure for Jessica. I'm using the original Genesis 3 textures on the new figure, but apparently they don't work on the genital addons. And as you can imagine that's a problem for what I need the figure for. I'll either try to adjust the textures for the genital UV, or try modifying a set of Genesis 9 textures and make them look like Jessica's. Or probably try both and see what works best. I'll share some tests images when I decide to get to it.
That's all for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point L&P is the same person as Stoper and no one can prove me otherwise.:illuminati:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

This Jessica looks like she let herself go about half a year ago and started binging on donuts and brothas' cocks to take the edge off.
I mean you can see traces of a previously hot girl slowly transforming into a landwhale due to the emotional trauma or whatever happened to her.
"How can you see that" you may ask... in her face inflating from inflammation like a fucking ballon. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Phshsgd

Aug 21, 2023
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.
Still deep in the work on the next update. The last scene was a bit of a drag. Every now and then I would just have one of these that go damn slow, without having anything special in it. But it's done now, so it's time for something more exciting.
I also found an issue with that updated figure for Jessica. I'm using the original Genesis 3 textures on the new figure, but apparently they don't work on the genital addons. And as you can imagine that's a problem for what I need the figure for. I'll either try to adjust the textures for the genital UV, or try modifying a set of Genesis 9 textures and make them look like Jessica's. Or probably try both and see what works best. I'll share some tests images when I decide to get to it.

This will be your first mistake

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This Jessica looks like she let herself go about half a year ago and started binging on donuts and brothas' cocks to take the edge off.
I mean you can see traces of a previously hot girl slowly transforming into a landwhale due to the emotional trauma or whatever happened to her.
"How can you see that" you may ask... in her face inflating from inflammation like a fucking ballon. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
This image looks like she is about to break out in song...
"The sun'll come out Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
Come what mayyyyy

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always A dayyyy... Ahhhh... wayyyy!"
:ROFLMAO:
p.s. As we all know, tomorrow never comes.
Jack

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This image looks like she is about to break out in song...
"The sun'll come out Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
Come what mayyyyy

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always A dayyyy... Ahhhh... wayyyy!"
:ROFLMAO:
p.s. As we all know, tomorrow never comes.
Jack
And another Annie song she could sing
It's the hard-knock life for us
It's the hard-knock life for us pirates
'Stead of treated with Jess cheating
We get blue balled
'Stead of updates
We get milked
It's the hard-knock life :ROFLMAO:

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 3353857 View attachment 3353858

View attachment 3353862

You are right about the loss in quality but it doesn't just apply to Jessica's face, as you can clearly see the difference below that everything from before is miles ahead in quality and in the newer recent pic everything from the model to the clothes and setting just look fake and cheap.
More pathetic shit sadly this is all that probably got accomplished in the past 4 months, which means Stopper is right on schedule regarding next update, thanks for your support.

Reactions: jcgan

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

i like it! For those that can read pic is called “jessica schoolgirl”. This can mean a lot, including that this pic might be from “the period” when Jessica went to school! Now for those who also finished school and continue growing you might observe that youre face is not the same as highschool, for example. This is how i see it evolution of Jessica showing her from “then” in a semi-sexy (no cleavesage but very short skirt) outfit from “now”. It’s just a perspective for those around here that understand the concept of “multiple perspectives”

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
i like it! For those that can read pic is called “jessica schoolgirl”. This can mean a lot, including that this pic might be from “the period” when Jessica went to school! Now for those who also finished school and continue growing you might observe that youre face is not the same as highschool, for example. This is how i see it evolution of Jessica showing her from “then” in a semi-sexy (no cleavesage but very short skirt) outfit from “now”. It’s just a perspective for those around here that understand the concept of “multiple perspectives”
Sure, I had the height and complexion of a grownup but generally looked about 15 years older when I was in school. That makes sense. After all, we are playing the game called "The Curious Case of Jessica O'Button".

1708253619518.png

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes