4.10 star(s) 185 Votes
Aug 20, 2023
Tbh this scene is such a sellout it was the PERFECT time to finally see her get fucked because the build up was insanely good normally she should have lost control rammed her given us the option to cum inside her instead he milks it again like AWAM dev when are we getting a break and seeing the two bitches get fucked omds
The perfect opportunity for Mr. Parker to fuck Jess, his dick is almost inside and DEV gives us such a disappointment. Unfortunate... :mad:

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the ... :WutFace:

Development Blog #128
20 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

I've been chipping away slowly from the upcoming update. No need to tell that it's been slower than I was hoping. But well, it's what it is. I'll do my best to be more productive this month.

I've also worked some more on the figure update. I found out that using the original shader and textures doesn't work properly on the new figure, specifically the genital area. And I think you would agree that's rather important part :) So I had to start from scratch with a Genesis 9 shader and make it look like Jessica's. There are some small adjustments left to do, but all in all I think it looks pretty good. The close ups are definitely an improvement with these high res textures. I'll start making pinups with the figure to see how working with it feels and looks.

That's it for now. Thanks for the support, and have fun.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
View attachment 3403608
View attachment 3403610 View attachment 3403616 View attachment 3403619 View attachment 3403624

Development Blog #128
20 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

I've been chipping away slowly from the upcoming update. No need to tell that it's been slower than I was hoping. But well, it's what it is. I'll do my best to be more productive this month.

I've also worked some more on the figure update. I found out that using the original shader and textures doesn't work properly on the new figure, specifically the genital area. And I think you would agree that's rather important part :) So I had to start from scratch with a Genesis 9 shader and make it look like Jessica's. There are some small adjustments left to do, but all in all I think it looks pretty good. The close ups are definitely an improvement with these high res textures. I'll start making pinups with the figure to see how working with it feels and looks.

That's it for now. Thanks for the support, and have fun.
So this information already was more than a month ago, or is this a new change log? xD :ROFLMAO:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-60-stoperart.15081/post-12949012
Work on vagina textures for a month...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
P.S: This is the same Jessica as LP's Sophia! GD
yep.gif

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes