4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
What is The CONNER doing? Any new girls to fuck? Maybe some new underware or a penis enlargement for a nice Cockham crossover?! I think Jess should find her role to feed him new girls so we can have more action! And as so many love Mr. Perker, I can accept she feeds him to The CONNER too! And if you are lucky.... Jess might watch!

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the ... :WutFace:

Development Blog #128
20 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

I've been chipping away slowly from the upcoming update. No need to tell that it's been slower than I was hoping. But well, it's what it is. I'll do my best to be more productive this month.

I've also worked some more on the figure update. I found out that using the original shader and textures doesn't work properly on the new figure, specifically the genital area. And I think you would agree that's rather important part :) So I had to start from scratch with a Genesis 9 shader and make it look like Jessica's. There are some small adjustments left to do, but all in all I think it looks pretty good. The close ups are definitely an improvement with these high res textures. I'll start making pinups with the figure to see how working with it feels and looks.

That's it for now. Thanks for the support, and have fun.
So very impressive that Stopper could find time to put out this all important dev blog, with all the bullshit and excuses I mean hard work that's going into this update ,with any luck supporters you should only have about another 12 dev blogs to go before update gets released, thanks for all your support and have a great day.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the ... :WutFace:

Development Blog #128
20 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

I've been chipping away slowly from the upcoming update. No need to tell that it's been slower than I was hoping. But well, it's what it is. I'll do my best to be more productive this month.

I've also worked some more on the figure update. I found out that using the original shader and textures doesn't work properly on the new figure, specifically the genital area. And I think you would agree that's rather important part :) So I had to start from scratch with a Genesis 9 shader and make it look like Jessica's. There are some small adjustments left to do, but all in all I think it looks pretty good. The close ups are definitely an improvement with these high res textures. I'll start making pinups with the figure to see how working with it feels and looks.

That's it for now. Thanks for the support, and have fun.
if we can get 2 updates per year fine change the model.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I like the game, but this developer is way too slow for me to consider contributing on a monthly basis. I can't believe he has over 500 Patreon subs.

Reactions: bangarengo

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
it is not certain that Stoper will use the new model; in his discord he said that he is doing some tests, and that if the result is very similar to the original, then it will be used.
In other words; He hasn't done anything yet, and previous devblogs about having some finished scenes don't mean anything (aka he's lying his ass off).

He's, according to himself, started working with the new model and after 4 months suddenly noticed issues with her private parts? 5 months in, he's again coming up with a devblog saying pretty much the exact same thing, except now it's the entire model causing issues due to shaders/textures or whatever he was saying, ultimately resulting in "having to start from scratch"???

Mind you, he's saying these things after several months of "working" on the game with the new model. And now, as if he's never made these devblogs, he's telling you guys in Discord that he's testing the new model and isn't even sure if it'll make it into the next update at all? Like..hello???

Seriously, nobody can be dense enough not to see the issue with these statements. He's done absolutely nothing except for a handful of renders for his devblogs. Just like last update and the one before that, he'll start working ~2-3 months before release. Only difference is in the lies he comes up with, but even those are so bad that a toddler can see through it considering how he's contradicting himself with pretty much everything he says.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes