4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the ... :WutFace:

Development Blog #128
20 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

I've been chipping away slowly from the upcoming update. No need to tell that it's been slower than I was hoping. But well, it's what it is. I'll do my best to be more productive this month.

I've also worked some more on the figure update. I found out that using the original shader and textures doesn't work properly on the new figure, specifically the genital area. And I think you would agree that's rather important part :) So I had to start from scratch with a Genesis 9 shader and make it look like Jessica's. There are some small adjustments left to do, but all in all I think it looks pretty good. The close ups are definitely an improvement with these high res textures. I'll start making pinups with the figure to see how working with it feels and looks.

That's it for now. Thanks for the support, and have fun.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3403608
View attachment 3403610 View attachment 3403616 View attachment 3403619 View attachment 3403624

Development Blog #128
20 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

I've been chipping away slowly from the upcoming update. No need to tell that it's been slower than I was hoping. But well, it's what it is. I'll do my best to be more productive this month.

I've also worked some more on the figure update. I found out that using the original shader and textures doesn't work properly on the new figure, specifically the genital area. And I think you would agree that's rather important part :) So I had to start from scratch with a Genesis 9 shader and make it look like Jessica's. There are some small adjustments left to do, but all in all I think it looks pretty good. The close ups are definitely an improvement with these high res textures. I'll start making pinups with the figure to see how working with it feels and looks.

That's it for now. Thanks for the support, and have fun.
So this information already was more than a month ago, or is this a new change log? xD :ROFLMAO:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-60-stoperart.15081/post-12949012
Work on vagina textures for a month...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
P.S: This is the same Jessica as LP's Sophia! GD
yep.gif

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
well he made nipples which could make sexpartner blind so vagina could crush dick.

seen same model as redhead too (less nipply although).
The lips are different, the nose is different, the eyebrows are different, different chin and overall you get a different face.

This is not the Jessica we know and love.
To be honest, i don't care what her nipples and vagina look like if she doesn't look like herself!
This is such nonsense, because there are many models of nipples with separate textures, like vaginas istself in "daz store's".

Last edited:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Hi, everyone. I've been chipping away slowly from the upcoming update. No need to tell that it's been slower than I was hoping. But well, it... 1709453061794.jpeg

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
The lips are different, the nose is different, the eyebrows are different, different chin and overall you get a different face.
This is not the Jessica we know and love. View attachment 3405530
I am pretty sure stoper is overlaying the models to get all the shapes correct eventually, there is a difference on the skin subsurface scattering that may be affecting how her nose, lips look different. The eyes shut shows a little tilt. In any case when it comes to the visuals stoper not going to let us down, i trust 100% they will get Jessica updated and matched.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I am pretty sure stoper is overlaying the models to get all the shapes correct eventually, there is a difference on the skin subsurface scattering that may be affecting how her nose, lips look different. The eyes shut shows a little tilt. In any case when it comes to the visuals stoper not going to let us down, i trust 100% they will get Jessica updated and matched.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ok - It's your right.

Reactions: Ass Fan and Gearz24

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Since you the pro, why don't you do something then :p
Lol xddd
I don’t understand what you’re asking me to do!? My art is freely available here on the site if that's what you're talking about.

Stopper initially had a very beautiful model based on gen3 - and to be honest, it’s easier to work with it, it’s just outdated and there are no new presets for it, but the way he transfer her is terrible, it’s a disaster! He completely killed Jessica with her looks and charisma!
Not to mention that its updates come out once a year! :LOL: And considering that he still hasn’t started working on the new update and is only reworking Jessica and her vagina xdd:ROFLMAO:, this time it will probably take him at least a year and a half!

And this is the kind of ugly thing you will get when you see for the long-awaited update!
Based on damp and crooked gen9.

Last edited:

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
Lol xddd
I don’t understand what you’re asking me to do!? My art is freely available here on the site if that's what you're talking about.

Stopper initially had a very beautiful model based on gen3 - and to be honest, it’s easier to work with it, it’s just outdated and there are no new presets for it, but the way he transfer her is terrible, it’s a disaster! He completely killed Jessica with her looks and charisma!
Not to mention that its updates come out once a year! :LOL: And considering that he still hasn’t started working on the new update and is only reworking Jessica and her vagina xdd:ROFLMAO:, this time it will probably take him at least a year and a half!

And this is the kind of ugly thing you will get when you see for the long-awaited update!
Based on damp and crooked gen9.
I am sure you are playing for free.
Creating fan art and showing frustration here.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I found out that using the original shader and textures doesn't work properly on the new figure, specifically the genital area. And I think you would agree that's rather important part :) So I had to start from scratch with a Genesis 9 shader and make it look like Jessica's
Dejavu much? 5 months in "working" with the new model, now noticing it doesn't work and having to start from scratch. I've said pretty much the exact same thing for his last devblog. Lmao

Yeah I mean, if you haven't done a single render in 5 months, I'd say this would sound believable. Then again, he's made a handful of renders for the several devblogs so no matter how he's twisting it, it doesn't make sense in the slightest. At this point, his supporters are actually paying for development blogs about delays and more delays, which most of them basically consist of the same copy pasta over and over again.

This shit has become quite comical to say the least.

Just because I find it so funny, my full response to the previous devblog;
First part is a literal copy pasta of almost all his devblogs. It's always a drag, always something "going slow" or "difficult".

Second half is just...lol. More than 4 months in "working" with his new model, now suddenly noticing an issue with her genitals? Setting up his next excuses as to why there's more work, delays, extra steps....business as usual.

"Deep in the work" my ass. Every now and then he has a scene that goes slow he says? More like he's never has any scene that doesn't go slow these days. Can't make this shit up.

Well, see ya in 6-8 weeks for another meaningless devblog with the same nonsense.

Cheers
And here we are, excuses delivered in time. Unfortunately the only thing he can deliver in a somewhat timely manner. lol

Anyway, quoting my response to the previous devblog; See y'all in 6-8 weeks for another meaningless devblog.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does 0.6 have cheating scenes? Hm, I dont remember playing this weirdly.

Edit - Nah nvm.
Waste of time & bandwidth to download the sole update the game had in 2023.
well sorta, mayor gets to second and half and also 2 2/3 bases with jess and that old man nearly got to 3rd base but only dick in her pussy has been connor's.

Reactions: Karantir
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes