4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
Tbh this scene is such a sellout it was the PERFECT time to finally see her get fucked because the build up was insanely good normally she should have lost control rammed her given us the option to cum inside her instead he milks it again like AWAM dev when are we getting a break and seeing the two bitches get fucked omds

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Tbh this scene is such a sellout it was the PERFECT time to finally see her get fucked because the build up was insanely good normally she should have lost control rammed her given us the option to cum inside her instead he milks it again like AWAM dev when are we getting a break and seeing the two bitches get fucked omds
I agree 100%! It's just the wrong MC....

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
i like it! For those that can read pic is called “jessica schoolgirl”. This can mean a lot, including that this pic might be from “the period” when Jessica went to school! Now for those who also finished school and continue growing you might observe that youre face is not the same as highschool, for example. This is how i see it evolution of Jessica showing her from “then” in a semi-sexy (no cleavesage but very short skirt) outfit from “now”. It’s just a perspective for those around here that understand the concept of “multiple perspectives”
That makes a bit of sense. Though gotta see from different angles to judge if this Jessica model is older or younger. I may be wrong but I think the camera and face angle makes the model look very unlike our heroine that we love.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes