4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.
Still deep in the work on the next update. The last scene was a bit of a drag. Every now and then I would just have one of these that go damn slow, without having anything special in it. But it's done now, so it's time for something more exciting.
I also found an issue with that updated figure for Jessica. I'm using the original Genesis 3 textures on the new figure, but apparently they don't work on the genital addons. And as you can imagine that's a problem for what I need the figure for. I'll either try to adjust the textures for the genital UV, or try modifying a set of Genesis 9 textures and make them look like Jessica's. Or probably try both and see what works best. I'll share some tests images when I decide to get to it.
That's all for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where's my jessica :WaitWhat:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.
Still deep in the work on the next update. The last scene was a bit of a drag. Every now and then I would just have one of these that go damn slow, without having anything special in it. But it's done now, so it's time for something more exciting.
I also found an issue with that updated figure for Jessica. I'm using the original Genesis 3 textures on the new figure, but apparently they don't work on the genital addons. And as you can imagine that's a problem for what I need the figure for. I'll either try to adjust the textures for the genital UV, or try modifying a set of Genesis 9 textures and make them look like Jessica's. Or probably try both and see what works best. I'll share some tests images when I decide to get to it.

Wait this is the updated Jess model? I try to be supportive of artists but this just looks like a massive downgrade.

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
I genuinely thought this was a parody post based on the lack of progress mentioned/any upcoming dates it could be complete lol.
It is real post. :) But if you wanna know when the next update is due, I have a bad news for you. On discord Stoper said that he is halfway through the update, so based on my estimates, we will be waiting for another 3-4 months probably.

Last edited:

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

Wtf is wrong with Cloudlet and L&P. They destroying their own models for fs. This doesn't look like Jessica and the other doesn't look like Sophia. Why on earth would you fix something which is not broken.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

Who is this? :ROFLMAO:

...Like fs Sophia...

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

That appears to be such a drastic downgrade that a younger Jess now suddenly looks older than her own mother:WutFace:
Completely ruined her.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
That appears to be such a drastic downgrade that a younger Jess now suddenly looks older than her own mother:WutFace:
Completely ruined her.
I think I've figured out what went wrong in the new model. It seems like the jawline is not as sharp and her cheek, jaw and chin area looks chunkier.

Last edited:
Reactions: mma456

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

This looks nothing like jessica, wth

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Like everyone else i also hope that that photo of a schoolgirl Jessica is some joke. Like WTF, that is not anywhere near close to the quality i am used from Stoper, and does not look like Jessica at all. And i am not talking about her uniform, i am primarily talking about her face. Also where are her boobs, she is as flat as a plank. I hope that in game images will look different that this, otherwise this is not a model i am interested in at all, and will be a final nail in the coffin of this game, which is already on the brink of collapse, due to the 1 year update cycle. :mad:
I see he is talking about the updated model for Jessica, but this is a huge downgrade, and would really like to see some in game image of her that will be in the next update, to see what will she look like. Stoper is always very stingy about giving us any previews, but in this case i think he should post a couple of images more since he is updating the most important thing in this game, and that is the model for Jessica.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Like everyone else i also hope that that photo of a schoolgirl Jessica is some joke. Like WTF, that is not anywhere near close to the quality i am used from Stoper, and does not look like Jessica at all. And i am not talking about her uniform, i am primarily talking about her face. Also where are her boobs, she is as flat as a plank. I hope that in game images will look different that this, otherwise this is not a model i am interested in at all, and will be a final nail in the coffin of this game, which is already on the brink of collapse, due to the 1 year update cycle. :mad:
I see he is talking about the updated model for Jessica, but this is a huge downgrade, and would really like to see some in game image of her that will be in the next update, to see what will she look like. Stoper is always very stingy about giving us any previews, but in this case i think he should post a couple of images more since he is updating the most important thing in this game, and that is the model for Jessica.
I will voice a very unpopular opinion - it’s time to forget this project and his friend’s project!!!

They worked for so many years on beautiful Gen 3 models, combining them in scenes with other Gen 8 models and there were no problems - but when need to change the appearance of the main character - and if this is not the collapse of the project, then it’s definitely not the same project that we love, this is a different project!

BB/

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Hi, everyone.
First part is a literal copy pasta of almost all his devblogs. It's always a drag, always something "going slow" or "difficult".

Second half is just...lol. More than 4 months in "working" with his new model, now suddenly noticing an issue with her genitals? Setting up his next excuses as to why there's more work, delays, extra steps....business as usual.

"Deep in the work" my ass. Every now and then he has a scene that goes slow he says? More like he's never has any scene that doesn't go slow these days. Can't make this shit up.

Well, see ya in 6-8 weeks for another meaningless devblog with the same nonsense.

Cheers

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Jessica Saph 1a - Copy.jpg Jessica_G9_Schoolgirl_1a - Copy.jpg

Among-Us-Trendsetter-900x416.png

Like WTF, that is not anywhere near close to the quality i am used from Stoper
You are right about the loss in quality but it doesn't just apply to Jessica's face, as you can clearly see the difference below that everything from before is miles ahead in quality and in the newer recent pic everything from the model to the clothes and setting just look fake and cheap.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
First part is a literal copy pasta of almost all his devblogs. It's always a drag, always something "going slow" or "difficult".

Second half is just...lol. More than 4 months in "working" with his new model, now suddenly noticing an issue with her genitals? Setting up his next excuses as to why there's more work, delays, extra steps....business as usual.

"Deep in the work" my ass. Every now and then he has a scene that goes slow he says? More like he's never has any scene that doesn't go slow these days. Can't make this shit up.

Well, see ya in 6-8 weeks for another meaningless devblog with the same nonsense.

Cheers
I think Stoper and L$P both copy each others ideas. Think about it they both changed their main characters Sophia & Jessicas looks when nobody fuckin asked for it
They both milk the hell out of there patrons
and don’t take constructive criticism well :ROFLMAO:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
View attachment 3353857 View attachment 3353858

View attachment 3353862

You are right about the loss in quality but it doesn't just apply to Jessica's face, as you can clearly see the difference below that everything from before is miles ahead in quality and in the newer recent pic everything from the model to the clothes and setting just look fake and cheap.
Geez, now when i see them next to each other i feel even worse about these changes. The new one looks like something a fan made :(

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I think Stoper and L$P both copy each others ideas. Think about it they both changed their main characters Sophia & Jessicas looks when nobody fuckin asked for it
They both milk the hell out of there patrons
and don’t take constructive criticism well :ROFLMAO:
Yeah about the copying each other, and making unnecessary changes to a already perfect characters. I was not a big fan of what LP did with Sophia, i mean about making her skin too dark (if compared to what she used to look) for no reason. But still i find Sophia very attractive and very similar to what she used to look like. But this new Jessica is way too different for my liking.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

giphy (3).gif
NOOOOOO Way , he just teasing us ,NO ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Development Blog #127

Hi, everyone.

boo-scary.gif

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes