4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Jessica is easily one of the hottest female M.C's who deserves lots of choice based adventures.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Let him take the rest he needs. Why can't he take 5 months break between updates? He's a human being too! Just pay him and shut up!!
I think funding any artist whose work you admire isn't the same as paying for constant updates. These games are not made by companies with multiple staff members. So if they don't update for your liking then simply stop paying. It's really that simple. I don't fund artists whose work I admire expecting them to jump hoops for me. I understand if someone promises updates and then renags, but life gets in the way of well made plans. This is no way an excuse for people to rip off patreons. This is simply saying we should fund those who do great work until we decide it's enough. Some of these abandoned VN's and games were pretty damn good and it's upsetting to see them not being completed, but such is life. I've had a leaky toilet handle in my bathroom for the last decade, sue me!

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
You may want to increase your support base by adding SubscribeStar to your payment options. For various reasons, I will no longer do business with Patreon. I am not the only one that feels this way or just prefers the option.
Yes, I know updates are slow in coming, but would sign up for the $1 a month option.

Reactions: BlenderGuy
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes