4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Is the latest mac build available for downloading?
PS: found the link on

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Stoper said in a recentish comment on discord that "there is a high chance that some external investments will start paying off next release". I've got everything it's possible to cross crossed in hopes that it means Jess is going to get her sweet pussy explored by some non Conner based cock:)
Yep it's definitely there, about 2 and a half months old but still there:)
The same way his new computer was supposed to pay off in terms of faster development for the last devcycle, just to turn it into the longest devcycle in the history of JOHN? Yeah nah, I believe it when I see it. His word doesn't mean anything at this point.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
old jessica but new doesn't looks bad tho
I think so too but let me paint you a picture: new model, old game, rework. I am Mr. Oh-So-Perfect except for releasing content on time, new people won't understand why Jessica looks different now. I better work on new renders of the old on the side while progressing the story. Oh no, there are no fitting knickers for my G9 base. I need a blue-green colour to match Connor's sexy underwear. Hey, what if I postpone everything and make a post about new Jess being stranded in huge traffic jam instead, with 50 different cars and 100 models wearing 200 different clothing items that I won't ever use in the game? I need this as a metaphor for the work I am doing. I am sure I've got another month to complete it. Oh well, that's it for the year. Thank you guys!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I think so too but let me paint you a picture: new model, old game, rework. I am Mr. Oh-So-Perfect except for releasing content on time, new people won't understand why Jessica looks different now. I better work on new renders of the old on the side while progressing the story. Oh no, there are no fitting knickers for my G9 base. I need a blue-green colour to match Connor's sexy underwear. Hey, what if I postpone everything and make a post about new Jess being stranded in huge traffic jam instead, with 50 different cars and 100 models wearing 200 different clothing items that I won't ever use in the game? I need this as a metaphor for the work I am doing. I am sure I've got another month to complete it. Oh well, that's it for the year. Thank you guys!

I almost laugh at the absurdity you wrote, but I fear it will be just as you say.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
It really says alot about the development when even after almost close to 4 months later, we have 0 news about any progress being made on the upcoming update.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I think you are wrong, he will grant The CONNEr 50x new pieces of underware that needs to be very detailed and spot on! They will be the base for the close The CONNER will wear while not shown in the game, but it's very important as The CONNoR is the unofficial MC of the game and it increases stopper imersion being The CONNOR and thus the game will be better!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I think you are wrong, he will grant The CONNEr 50x new pieces of underware that needs to be very detailed and spot on!
As fictional characters go, Conner has wronged no one. It's up for discussion if he even has a character but I would gladly see him changing into lingerie if it means Stoper is actually trying to deliver something more than just fluff pieces.

I mean how a bout a Conner who lost a bet and is now wearing a turquoise panty with a cute embroidery of red roses which then gradually turns into to a see through outlining his cock because of Jessica's her sister's pussy juices? Or a Conner who gets pegged by his hot neighbor while Jessica is having her tits out? Is that too gay for his audience? Why is he focusing on him so much if he doesn't even have one line worth reading?

Reactions: mma456

blasterexile

Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 3232098 View attachment 3232099 View attachment 3232100 View attachment 3232097

Happy New Year, everybody. I hope 2024 is treating you well and keeps doing that all year.
2023 was such a roller-coaster of ups and downs for me. Especially that first part that was all downhill. I'm sure hoping for a better 2024.
Enjoy a little render of Jessica. I was unable to decide on the right facial expression, so I did a few versions. You can pick the one that fits how you feel about the outgoing 2003. The 32:9 is mine, you can crop an ultrawide from it if you need.
Have fun, and thanks for sticking with me.
I found this version real life
Screenshot_2024-01-24-00-36-10-73.jpg

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes