4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
[ARMCHAIRDETECTIVEMOMENT]
It's two versions of the same contemporaneous scene. In one version, she claims to have had one set of life experiences; in the other, she claims the opposite. The only difference between the timelines, as far as I can tell, is the car ride with Jess and Connor. So unless meeting Connor in the car magically inspired her to go out and jump on a dick for the first time in her life during the five days between being invited on the date and it happening, she's lying. And it makes me suspicious!
[/ARMCHAIRDETECTIVEMOMENT]

...a different path with Blake being more adventurous...
As irritating as it is to admit, Blake did seem to enjoy herself more with a dick present, so I guess that's the path I'm taking - for now. :sneaky:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is she just uncomfortable with a girl, or is something else going on? Developer oversight, maybe?
The more she shows up on screen, the more I get the feeling she's not as innocent as she makes herself out to be... Interesting, interesting.

*EDIT* Btw, Shani at the pool? Worth going back for:sneaky: Thanks, Tulrek.
You are welcome.
The thing with Blake could be a Dev oversight.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD3DD and Lillen B.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME even its very sad to see this game and every other game of you, stoperART, lacks frequent updates, lacks a solid amount of content and communication regarding the other games and updates in general. BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY FOR THE GAME AND ITS AMAZING QUALITY aswell as the great fmc (and all the other girls you created) and most of the directions of thankfully niche kinks!

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK AND PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR FANS FEEDBACK AND IMRPOVE IN COMMUNICATION AND UPDATES OF YOUR GAMES! its really important.

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT with hopefully more updates and more content! !:coffee:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is she just uncomfortable with a girl, or is something else going on? Developer oversight, maybe?
The more she shows up on screen, the more I get the feeling she's not as innocent as she makes herself out to be... Interesting, interesting.

*EDIT* Btw, Shani at the pool? Worth going back for:sneaky: Thanks, Tulrek.
Anwser from Stoper:
"it's because she's lying when she's with Conner and Jess.
Kind of boosting, not wanting to look inexperienced."

Cheers M8 !

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes