4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as for me I enjoy the Parker path, this updates started the agreement between the two, so they are both in the same page. a bit sorry that Parker didnt enjoy her shin a bit more before stopping. but i suppose it will be a slow progression and i dont mind.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
The thing is, Heather is not a lesbian. She likes having fun, with Jessica, but also with Conner, or other people. As the game goes on, you can influence how she feels. But for now, sending her home is not her idea of fun.

You get a little more content in the bath scene. And it's not a punishment, you get less scenes on this update, but you'll get more later. If Jessica goes directly to the address, she arrives there a little early. If she has to look for the building, she's a little late, and when she's about to leave the old guy had just arrived. I'll make some changes to the script to clarify that.

No idea why you have those save issues. The guys on Discord did not mention any problems.
i had a problem with my saves i had to play the game from the beginning i could not use my old save

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
transparent textbox should be optional or preferences (change opacity), we can still use the "h" key to hide the textbox.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Wtf I checked Image folder and I dont see like 70% of those images (day 6) in the game? Is that why everyone is saying not much content? I didnt start new game maybe that's why I dont see it? Like a scene with a black dude or a scene with heather (on day 6)?

Found the way to get all. Here's the save file. Select Just Thank Her . You should get all scenes from this update. It's strange how having threesome doesnt give you scene on day 6 maybe a script issue.

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #21
Hello, everyone.
I told you I'm considering releasing a half-update at the end of the month, but I ultimately decided not to. This update is very light on sex scenes, especially the first part of it, so it makes little sense to release some half-finished beta version of it. I'll release the full package next month.
To give you something to pass the time, I'm preparing that short story I mentioned few months ago when I shared a few images of the scene above. I first made the image as a fun render, but then I thought it will be cool to turn it into a short visual story. The initial plan was to have just a dozen images to go along with the written story. But you probably know me already, I can't stop myself. I have around 30 images so far, with 10 or so more needed for the full scene. I'll share it soon, with a small delay between the various tiers, like the game updates.
Have fun and thanks for the support.
As you can see at the end an alpha version was released at the end of almost two months, I always defended this game but this update is really too short and poor in content to be considered valid. The quality is always at the top this can not be denied but if you really have to do a short update at least enter the most spicy scenes with the characters that appear, so the work on the render is there anyway and if you consider that this update has the same contents of the first release then does it mean that the story is not evolving? The contents of mr. parker are only a little taste again, while the rest are just dialogues and only photos (always of excellent quality, attention). Also consider that this update is also free of animations and you understand exactly what I wanted to say before. Sorry but I always prefer to be sincere, I hope you appreciate it. See you soon.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
As you can see at the end an alpha version was released at the end of almost two months, I always defended this game but this update is really too short and poor in content to be considered valid. The quality is always at the top this can not be denied but if you really have to do a short update at least enter the most spicy scenes with the characters that appear, so the work on the render is there anyway and if you consider that this update has the same contents of the first release then does it mean that the story is not evolving? The contents of mr. parker are only a little taste again, while the rest are just dialogues and only photos (always of excellent quality, attention). Also consider that this update is also free of animations and you understand exactly what I wanted to say before. Sorry but I always prefer to be sincere, I hope you appreciate it. See you soon.
Yeah and supposedly at the end of this month we should get the full update i mean 1 and a half day update, this was half a day i think, so who wanna bet that at the end of april we gonna get just the other half?!:)

umby

May 27, 2017
Yeah and supposedly at the end of this month we should get the full update i mean 1 and a half day update, this was half a day i think, so who wanna bet that at the end of april we gonna get just the other half?!:)

umby

May 27, 2017
no dear friend, at the end of the month it will be even worse. according to the rhythm of this latest work, at the end of April you will only be able to complete the final scene with the return home and, once in bed, thank you for playing ... as I said before I don't discuss the quality of the work but I know others developers who do not care about release times and leave the patreon open but releasing everything when it is ready. I think he is this kind of developer, because a game that comes out with this number to render after two months is a game that takes time to develop. it's like if the last of US 2 came out tomorrow with only intro ...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Some games have good updates every month while others don't, I haven't played JOHN since its second update for this reason, the dev can't work full time in the game plus he is releasing short stories along the way too.
Just forget about JOHN and come back at the end of the year, or keep complaining.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes