4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
I am 100% agreed. If you are releasing that much content for so long period of time, You should pause your patreon. This update is Joke. Many developers started to do the same thing in the same time. I need a break, I need 8 weeks to release new updates now and many other excuses.

umby

May 27, 2017
Some games have good updates every month while others don't, I haven't played JOHN since its second update for this reason, the dev can't work full time in the game plus he is releasing short stories along the way too.
Just forget about JOHN and come back at the end of the year, or keep complaining.
the previous updates were all in all coherent both with the development time and the fact that the story was still at the beginning, the problems arose when it started to shorten the contents and to lengthen the times, my constructive criticism is my why I can also be too severe in the judgment but it is a fact that the story with Mr Parker had to evolve, tell me what is the difference with the scene of the first update? to me it seems none, unless you liked the fact that he took her head giving the illusion of something. same thing for Heather, it was time to change and pause this character, did you put the old man in the bar? ok do you do something spicy with him don't you? why leave everything still to the mystery with the story that went so far? just my opinion, thanks for considering me.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
It was a nice but very short update.I thought it would be more scenes with Mr.Parker.I hope we go to deeper waters in future updates.In the meantime, I hope to have more stage with the old man Mr.Art.Thank you very much looking forward to new updates stoper (y)

Reactions: NtrMAN and LaPein

umby

May 27, 2017
It was a nice but very short update.I thought it would be more scenes with Mr.Parker.I hope we go to deeper waters in future updates.In the meantime, I hope to have more stage with the old man Mr.Art.Thank you very much looking forward to new updates stoper (y)
the goal seems to me to put a lot of meat on the fire, but the price to pay in terms of patience on the part of the fans will be high I fear.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
That can't be the entire 6th day, feels like it was only the morning at most.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
You get a little more content in the bath scene. And it's not a punishment, you get less scenes on this update, but you'll get more later. If Jessica goes directly to the address, she arrives there a little early. If she has to look for the building, she's a little late, and when she's about to leave the old guy had just arrived. I'll make some changes to the script to clarify that.

No idea why you have those save issues. The guys on Discord did not mention any problems.
ok thanks for explaining, im still somewhat disappointed because i liked the scene with the two but it makes sense now. I just hope there will be another chance for Jessica to meet them.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Wtf I checked Image folder and I dont see like 70% of those images (day 6) in the game? Is that why everyone is saying not much content? I didnt start new game maybe that's why I dont see it? Like a scene with a black dude or a scene with heather (on day 6)?

Found the way to get all. Here's the save file. Select Just Thank Her . You should get all scenes from this update. It's strange how having threesome doesnt give you scene on day 6 maybe a script issue.
Thank you so much for that save file.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes