4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
If I recall correctly, the full update is supposed to span 2 days, as opposed to the usual 1 day. I hope it ends with that Jessica x Heather date... :D

umby

May 27, 2017
If I recall correctly, the full update is supposed to span 2 days, as opposed to the usual 1 day. I hope it ends with that Jessica x Heather date... :D
Personally I look forward to meeting with the politician at the end of the weekend, it will surely be the decisive and most eventful content of the whole game, perhaps, we have arrived at the 0.20 version and unfortunately the maximum we got (besides the home scenes) was an upskirt with mr parker and a hand job with the mechanic. If I resist, I will wait for two more updates but it is impossible that ahhaahahahaah will succeed

Reactions: LaPein

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Personally I look forward to meeting with the politician at the end of the weekend, it will surely be the decisive and most eventful content of the whole game, perhaps, we have arrived at the 0.20 version and unfortunately the maximum we got (besides the home scenes) was an upskirt with mr parker and a hand job with the mechanic. If I resist, I will wait for two more updates but it is impossible that ahhaahahahaah will succeed
That will be on day 8/Monday/.Tommy also will be on Monday,probably Rosa and Eve too.
And maybe Mr.Birch.I have the feeling that Jessica will have to do something in order to get more time to uncover the vigilante.

umby

May 27, 2017
Can we hope for glovejob?
BTW it will be a crime if she don't wear stockings in some of the next days when she tease mr.Parker.
That will be on day 8/Monday/.Tommy also will be on Monday,probably Rosa and Eve too.
And maybe Mr.Birch.I have the feeling that Jessica will have to do something in order to get more time to uncover the vigilante.
since the developer wanted to take it long, if it was me the developer, m parker would have kept it for a scene at the end of the day, maybe while he was coming home or something like this, it would have been a useful way to justify the wait or behavior of jessica that in this way seems to want to "play" with mr parker. All this is very exciting I don't want to be misunderstood but forgive me if I tell you that it is really too identical to the previous behavior.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i want to see jessica play with tommy, and do some "naughty" things to him...
Play with Tommy and his cell's friend, a MMF made of young boys! Jessica that teach sex lessons to these boys is very exciting...
And i hope that Jessica and Conner return the favor to Christian with a MMF or a MMFF... Conner is worried of this thing? I wouldn't say so much… :)

Reactions: armion82 and LaPein
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes