4.10 star(s) 185 Votes
Dec 30, 2017
impossible, not because I am pessimistic to the idea, but because today is April 29th and it seems obvious to me that if the update came out these days it would have already communicated it. my forecast remains the end of May or at most May 20th

May 20 is my birthday though

Reactions: umby

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #25

Hi, everyone.

I obviously didn't make it by the end of the month with the update. And there is still work to do. I have some more fluff, daily images to finish, and then the final big event.

Can't say how much it will take, but I'll let you know when the end is near.

Last week I shared some artwork I made around an image Dashole commissioned, and this above is the actual image he wanted. I don't usually accept commissions, but he's helping me with some text corrections for the game, and I was also eager to do something a little more naughty for a change (the last couple of weeks I'm making boring dinner and chat renders).

Thanks for the patience and the support.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I hope that "final big event" is the Sunday night date with Heather. It would explain the delays, trying to finish til the end of a two-day (or 1 and 2/3 day) update.

Reactions: Cedrog

umby

May 27, 2017
when update?
if he wrote that there is still a lot of work to be done then it means that it will take at least 15 days. I remind you that the previous SPOILER update .......................... ends with Jessica leaving Parker so here we will have no event or anyway I think we will have an event with the same dress (unfortunately). I think the rest of the event will take place at home. I hope at least that Jessica shows off other poses or other clothes, which are the real strength of this game.

Reactions: Twk.Twk

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
"Thanks for the patience and the support " is not enouph ... obviously.
Yea but it was obvious that he wouldn't make it on time since he couldn't make the first day of the weekend last month. I was expecting him to finish the day at least but he doesn't want to release alpha, beta etc. Those delays are not cool. I agree with you there.
However, let's put all negativity behind us, he delivered good updates (not the alphas but full updates). I am still hyped.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it seems he's learning a lot from L&P
You must be in some mistake.
Stoper never promised updates every month like L&P.
Also he decide to abandon the 1 day per 2 months idea.
This way he can work as he like and don't lie that the update will be out for sure on next week or month.

Reactions: vaal2000 and LaPein

umby

May 27, 2017
You must be in some mistake.
Stoper never promised updates every month like L&P.
Also he decide to abandon the 1 day per 2 months idea.
This way he can work as he like and don't lie that the update will be out for sure on next week or month.
your speech would be correct if after two or three months he released complete updates. however, the last update confirmed that the work is too slow to support such a wait. up to version 0.15 nothing to say (or almost) but from then on things probably got complicated and it's obvious.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
your speech would be correct if after two or three months he released complete updates. however, the last update confirmed that the work is too slow to support such a wait. up to version 0.15 nothing to say (or almost) but from then on things probably got complicated and it's obvious.
Well if he menage to release both Saturday and Sunday in MAy,that is still right on the plan of 1 day per 2 months.
But here is the big difference.He never promise 1 full day each month,or later half day each month like L&P did several times.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Stoper works faster than your average dev, but people should expect the time in between updates to get longer the more complex and branching his story becomes. I think this is what is happening right now. Unless he gets a massive influx of money that would allow him to upgrade his equipment or hire some help, this will be the norm.

umby

May 27, 2017
Well if he menage to release both Saturday and Sunday in MAy,that is still right on the plan of 1 day per 2 months.
But here is the big difference.He never promise 1 full day each month,or later half day each month like L&P did several times.
what is L&P?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes