• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
You don't want to post it here because it's off-topic? If so, I apologize for asking in the first place.
buddy, @armion82 said that, currently it is not possible to have or start a conversation with you unless you change the certain settings in your profile options. Because currently you have disabled the option, which has blocked the other members to have the the conversation with you. First enable it, then you may get some help.:)

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
buddy, @armion82 said that, currently it is not possible to have or start a conversation with you unless you change the certain settings in your profile options. Because currently you have disabled the option, which has blocked the other members to have the the conversation with you. First enable it, then you may get some help.:)
Yeah I know that. I'm just wondering why it has to be done through private conversation. Doesn't matter since I already found several games that I was looking for from the recommendation section.

Reactions: Blayo

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Yeah I know that. I'm just wondering why it has to be done through private conversation. Doesn't matter since I already found several games that I was looking for from the recommendation section.
Actually because, this leads the thread of particular thing to the off topic, because of which, the size of thread gets increased. Thats why it cant be posted here

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
What do we think the likely events for the next update are then? I'd like to see more Mr Parker but I doubt it. Jessica says she will call David tomorrow (Sunday) so we could maybe see another event with him?

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Then why this question again ? :rolleyes:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
no offical date?:( ok
My guess is that we will know the date until the end of next week.
is anyone know what is this last updates including? there is no changelog, ty
4 scenes.2 are only available if you Jessica didn't give a handjob to Victor.
Other 2.
1.Heather
2.Mr.Parker
Of course if you are not in relationship with them nothing for you.

budawat

Dec 26, 2018

Other 2.
1.Heather
2.Mr.Parker
thanks a lot!

umby

May 27, 2017

Other 2.
1.Heather
2.Mr.Parker
I hope the update includes at least one scene in the evening before going to bed, maybe an unexpected event. without it I doubt it's an interesting update.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes